Chapter 1

Natsu's P.O.V

I had been waiting endlessly for my code number to be called. I sighed. Another home, another master. I would probably only need there for a few months. It was all pointless. And all for what? I had been raped in my previous home, and was now caring my old masters span. I don't want this, who would?

"#876743!" The man called. The guards came over to my cell, and opened it, putting a collar around my neck, and attaching a leash to it. They dragged me out, the collar was digging into my neck, but I rubbed it off. If I complained they would surely beat me...

As I walked onto the stage a few people gasped as they saw me. Now only was I pregnant, but I was a pink neko, the only one ever heard of. I heard some of them comment about my baby. They made fun of me. I hated it.

" Today we have here a nice specimen. A pink neko, the only of his color. He is five months pregnant. Owner gets to keep the child!" A man called. I cringed at his words. 'Buyer gets to keep the child!' Even though I didn't want the baby, I still felt protective of it, as the Soon to be mother I am.

I heard how a few people whispered that they'd just sell my baby once it was born. I whimpered. I didn't want to be separated...

"Starting off at $56,000! Do I have a bidder?" The man that was on stage( other than the guards, that where restraining me) said. Suprisenly a bunch people held up those things that I came to recognize. I knew that I meant they wanted me. " Do I hear a $57,000?" He asked, and only one person lowered the stick.

" $58,000?" Two more lowered.

"$59,000?" Four more lowered.

"$62,000?" Ten more.

" $65,000? Do I hear a $65,000?" He called out. About 17 dropped. It was down to two. A man with Raven hair, who was very handsome might I say. And another man with white hair, who was glaring at the Raven haired man, I didn't like the looks of him, to be honest he scared me...

" $70,000!" The Raven man called.

"$73,000!" The white haired man then yelled next.

"$76,000!"

"$79,000!"

"$100,000,000!" The Raven haired man then yelled, and the whole around gasped, as my eyes bulged. He would pay that much.... Just for me?

Am I dreaming?!

"Do I hear a $110,000,000?" The guy called out, and the white haired man growled, as he lowered his stick.

" Sold! To Gray Fullbuster!" He said. Gray? So that's my new masters name. It somehow drawed me to him.

Then I felt the leash being yanked on, as I was dragged somewhere. We soon arrived to a black limbo, and I saw a small cell. I whimpered. I hated those, they where always crowded..

They then shoved me towards in, about to force me in.

That's when I heard the deep voice. " That won't be necessary." It spoke. I turned around to see the Gray guy.

He had a slight smile on his face, as he walked over to us.

He shoo'd off the guards, and stood in front of me. " The names Gray Fullbuster, what's yours?" He asked, and my eyes widened slightly. They never asked for my name.... They never cared.

" N-Natsu...." I stammered. I don't know why but there was just something about this guy that made me weak to the knees.

He opened the limbo door. " Hop in. I have some pillows on the floor you can lay on." He said, and I hesitated to get in.

Immediately spotting the pillows, I crawled over to them, and lay upon them. I had to lay on my side because of the baby.

I heard Gray make his way over in the same direction as me, but instead he had sat on the seat.

Soon the vehicle started rolling, and my motion sickness kicked in.

I groaned as I cuddled deeper into the pillows. Suddenly I felt soft hands stroke my hair and ears. It felt nice, and soft for once. Not like when my old masters would pull and yank at my hair and ears, when I disobeyed.

I smiled as my motion sickness died down because of the small gesture. I started feeling a bit tired, so I closed my eyes to rest.

As I fell into a deep sleep, the soft strokes never stopped, which I was glad for.

Gray's P.O.V

I noticed how Natsu had fell asleep. A small smile crept up my face seeing him in that peaceful state. Even though I've only known him for probably only thirdy minutes, I already felt drawn to him.

The fist time I saw him was four years ago. I was so close to buying him, but this Mard geer guy beat me to it. That was his  last master. I cringed knowing what he had done to the poor neko. Rape. Natsu was now pregnant, and there was nothing I could do for him...

It was obvious what all the events in his life had done to him. He felt scared and unsafe. But of course that's understandable. Who knows what else Mard Geer had done to him?

I just hope I can get him to open up to me. Maybe with all the other neko's back at my mansion, he'll feel safer? I hoped so.

Being snapped out of my thoughts, I heard low rumbling sounds. It was coming from Natsu. Realizing he was purring, brought a even bigger smile to my face. So cute!

.......

Soon we pulled up to my mansions drive way. I looked down at Natsu. He looked like he needed that rest. So I would wake him. Picking him up bridle style, I walked into my mansion, heading for his room I prepared two days prior.

I lied him down on the bed, and quietly left the room, to my office.

I started writing things down on paper, I had to turn in for my company. If you didn't already know, I was the boss of Fullbuster.Co one of the biggest businesses in the world. We where working on saving neko's. Of course when my father owned the business, it wasn't for that purpose, but when I got it I changed it. No one there wanted to even safe neko's, not like I do anyways, but most of them kept their jobs, cause the pay was BIG.

I wonder what they would think if I took Natsu as my mate..... Wait?! What am I thinking?! I just got Natsu today! I can't go thinking things like this! It's wrong! And I couldn't force it upon Natsu! He'd probably feel unsafe even more than he already is!

Sighing, I clutched up the piece of paper in my hand, and threw it into the thrash can which was already overfilling with the paper balls. Grabbing another paper, I starting writing again.

Oh, just what have you don't to me Natsu?