Chapter 1

Hi everyone , my name is Kim Min Yeong , im haLf Korean and haLf Chinese. CurrentLy Living here in Changsa but were going to transfer to Korea in a few days which i dreamt of since forever , because my Boyfriends are there ( welL , just kidding ) , my alL time favorite Kpop idoL which is known as Exo are there .

I was day dreaming in my bed when suddenly my mom called me downstairs for breakfast. So i got up from my bed and did my usual routine and after that i went down already .

'' So how are your things by now ? Are you almost done with it ? '' My mom asked me and I just plainly answered '' Yes '' cuz im not in the mood . We are done eating and I was the one incharge of the dishes so i just piLed it up and washed it . After that i took a shower and when i was about to put on my cLothes , my Best friend Park So Ra just calLed me . I answered it and when i was about to say something she just '' KYAAAAA '' realLy loud on the other line and I toLd her '' welL , GoodMorning too ! What a nice greeting there my dearest BestFriend ! '' then she answered '' haha ! Sorry , im just realLy happy and excited that your dream finalLy came true and btw , if you ever meet Exo pLease telL Chen that iLoveHim very much and don't miss me so much cuz i'lL be there soon '' , '' HAHA ! Sure ! Dream on girL '' i toLd her , '' so why don't we just meet by now ? since i got nothing to do the whoLe day '' i asked her and she agreed to it . " just give me a minute to dress up if you don't wanna see your best friend to be running in the streets with just 2piece because you don't have enough patience '' . '' haha ! Id love too ! '' i told her and she just sighed and hang up the phone .

Sorry if it sucks ! WaAh ! I don't realLy have an idea of making stories so i'lL end the chapter here and sorry aLso for the grammatical errors , i'lL try to improve them .