Roger Had Been Yours For A While

It was about 11am and Roger had just left you to go to make a new album with the boys.Roger had a fight with you earlier.

**this morning**

"morning sweetie" Roger said kissing yoour forehead. "Where's my car keys?" he asked."im not quite sure baby. Are they actually in ur jean pocket?" you asked folding your favirote shirt that you and Roger share. You had hid them and you was just teasing him.But he's actually annoyed. He loves his car. He even named it Jessica.I couldn't stand it anymore though." Roger babe. Its litarlly on 10:49am you don't need to leave until like 10:50am. Then he just gave up and started ot tear out bedroom apart." I will find it! Just go on the bus"you suggested. "(Y/N) Where is my keys!" He said getting very frustrated.

Then I finnaly got the keys out and said" fine! Here they are"and he just walked off. He was gonna be late and Freddie would hurt him for it.

******
*Roger at the recording studio*

"we all sound lovely!" deaky said out of the blue. They all agreed. But Roger. He was just silent. The only thing that wasn't silent was his drums.
Freddie was getting a bit concerned so he decided to call you. "(Y/N) darling. We need a chat let me just get the boys out of the room dear ."Freddie said. You could hear the sounds of the boys moving out the room but you couldn't hear Roger talking. You wonderd." OK love I'm back! Um it's about your ro-"You cut Freddie off" is he hurt? I'm comming"you said franticlay running round the room to fix your make up. "No honey, honey calm down! He's fine he's just silent. That's not like our rog." Fred said. "Well I've not done anything honey. Why would I. I know what he did 2 nights ago but still. I love him" you said. "OK look, (Y/N), I will get your boy on the phone and work it out! I don't want a not drunk quiet Roger Taylor acting g up 1 day before we go on stage!I will be back. I will put Mary on" Freddie sassed.
"Hello (Y/N)!" Mary said. "hello Mary, how your dad?" You questioned
"Pretty good thanks," She said smiling. "oh here comes Roger! Bye see you soon" Mary said. "Bye!" you said.
"Hello?" You asked knowing Roger was there. "(Y/N)," Roger whisperd."what's up baby?" you asked Roger seriously.Then you heard the most thing you dreaded. You was hearing him cry. "Awww baby, what's wrong, I'm comming" you said sympathicly. "*sniff*" you heard over the phone. "OK I'm comming bye bye" You said. You put the phone down.

**at the studio**

As soon as you arrived, you slammed your car door shut and you rapidly ran towards the door. You didn't have time to sign in.You ran straight to the recoding room that Freddie was stood out of. "he's in there by himself darling"Freddie said looking at his nails. You raced In to see a broken down Roger Taylor. His eyes were puffy and red his cheeks were pink as your cherry shirt." what's wrong? , you was fine earlier in the shower!"you stated. He didn't reply. You didnt have time to wait around for a awnser. You raced over to give him a hug." (Y/N)"He said hugging you back" what's wrong? That's not my rog I met in the female loo! "you said. "... I don't know" Roger said, but the worst of all he did. "oh my god. Roger look at you your not fine! You do know. Your just not deniying it!" you said your eyes being to water. Then that horrid feeling chased you down your body. "tell me Roger" you said sternly. "(Y/N), this girl tried to rape me!" he spat out quickly,crying harder. "and I didnt know what to do!" he said. Those words killed your heart. You quickly ran towards the door. "Come back!" he yelled. Roger began to chase after you, being silent. "im going Freddie" Roger said running past him. "well" Freddie said.

You weren't shattered. You wasn't crying. You wasn't doing it for your emotions. You was doing it for Roger. Roger taylor came racing, and slamming the door behind him, tears dripping from his face. "Roger! I'm not mad" you explained. "what?" he asked. "Why?". "im not mad! It's not your fault some one did my job for a change. I just wished you told the boys! I mean come on!.... I will stay if you want" You said looking at your boyfriend. "If we can have fun later...." He waited for your response. "You really want kids don't you" You laughed. His face told you the truth. It was a yes.

***in the studio***

"Hey guys! Mr. Taylor wants to tell you guys something... Don't you Rog..." You said on the drum rises. You shot a reassuring look at him and then you sat down on your favirote red chair."Hey..."Your nervous boyfriend said. Freddie whispered into your ear" what's up with I'm dear?"." If you don't talk to me a listen you might get to know"You teased. "Guys... I've been...." he said, praticly shaking. Brian shot a look at me. I mouthed "what?". Rogers nerves took him over. His anxiety against his chest. Fear across his shoulders. But we could all see his braveness. "raped" he said after a good minute.Freddies eyes widend and look right at me. Mary looked shocked. Deaky was as white as his bed sheet.Brian just sat there thinking who by. And Roger just cried. You came up to your sexy Roger and hugged him. Then you felt your eyes gloss up with water. "it's OK" you whispered,kissing his tears away. You took Rogers big hand and took him out of the room, the band feeling sympathetic. As soon as you took him out he started to cry even harder. You took him to the unisex bathroom. "Roger... Baby don't cry"You said. He cried even harder."i don't know what to do!" Roger cried."i do!" You said, pulling out your phone. You dialled 999.you asked for the police to come to 126 Masiymay.

**the police**

As soon as you heard the door knock you rushed of to get it yelling for the desk womman to sit. "hi,Police man."You said. Roger poked his head around the door. He didn't allow his nerves to take him." Hello. What's up"the officer said. "Mhm. OK so my boyfriend,Roger Taylor, had been raped by unknown under a hour ago."you explained. You have never thought about him getting raped. You thought it might just be a groupie. Freddie then poked his head round the door." Hey. Come In here(Y/N), we need to talk sweetheart"Freddie said, grabbing you. "it will be fine"You said to Roger squeezing his hand as you passed.

***without roger***

You wanderd if Roger was OK in there. It had been about 2 minutes. Freddie finally let you go."Finally!" You sighed."we all want you to stay here darling! With us!" Freddie said in his sort of joy. You looked out the window. You saw Roger talking, well crying even. He'd been raped! Tounged!made out with! You was past your limits. That was your job and only your job. He promised. Every scince he had is tounge around hers at Queens after party. "Who wants a drink Deaky suggested supirsing everyone." OK, I will"you said and Freddie did to."Mary?"Freddie asked." OK! "she gave in. They all had a drink. But the one thing you couldn't do was drink it." missing your man? "Freddie asked in a cheeky tone."Yes" you sighed.You got up went to your bag and digged for your poliroid camera. "who wants a photo?" You said after getting it out. It was a hit between 7 people. You all had one by you he yourseves trying to not goof around to much after the alcohol kicked in. Then it did and some of your mates just did whatever. You took group ploiroids. But as soon as Roger walked in, you ran towards him. He hugged you. So you hugged him back

***at home***

"do you known how much your were bloody made for me" Roger moaned. Yes. You was in bed. Naked. Pressing against Rogers body. You wanted to just kiss him, but as soon as he circled your leg, you litarlly striped. Rogers mouth waterd at his. All of your curves breathing. "mhm" you moaned back.You started to moan when he hit you in different directions. "You like?"He questioned." mhm. "you groand.Then later it was around 12am and you both finally ended. You looked in your and Rogers closet." Look in my t-shirt tray!"he said. You did. And found a large t-shirt to big for you."I can already tell you will look sexier in it than me, which is hard to do." Roger said. It made you blush insanely and you giggled. Then you both fell asleep.

***A few days later***

Roger Was out recording the album. With the rest of Them. You was alone. But then you felt a sharp pain in your stomach." Ohhhhahhhhhh! "you yelled. You were cursing out loud." Bloody hell! "you said feeling your stomach. That's when you kinda guess." Am I....? "