Introduction:

A/N:

Hi guys, the first chapter is a bit gloomy and does mention self-harm/bullying /abuse/suicide thoughts and scenes of a depressing nature. If you are going through anything like this, please tell someone there are so many helplines and people who care and want to help.

Below is a link if you do need some help:

http://www.selfinjurysupport.org.uk/helpful-national-services

I am here to listen to any problems you guys have, just message me honestly I am here for every single one of you!

If you are tackling something like this at home or school or anywhere, please tell someone. So many people care and want to help.

Smile, you're all beautiful and deserve to be happy.

Don't cry for anyone who is not worth your tears. Your tears are the only thing you have against them. Show them they can't make you cry.

Marielle's POV:

"No one cares about you Marielle, just shut up"

"If I see your face again it will look uglier than before- even though it's not possible"

I winced as the blade tugged into my skin, this was it.

"Marielle, doesn't need makeup- she needs plastic surgery"

"Why are you even alive- you were a mistake"

I had to do it now, otherwise something would stop me.

"Marielle deserves to die"

"You're not my daughter, look at you"

I scowled as I ran the blade through my skin, the tears overflowing my eyes. I clutch the sink and hold onto the blade keeping it in place.

"Marielle you're a fucking slut..."

The Flashback, words, memories and emotions.

"Just fucking kill yourself already!"

"When will you realise, no one cares?"

I can't stop the voices. I need to do this.

I need to let go.

"No one loves you"

"You're worthless"

I quickly run my bloody arm under the tap. I flinched as the cold water met with my slashed skin. I stare at my pale face in the mirror the reflection flinching as I slowly bandage my arm.

I couldn't help it. I had to release the pain.

I wipe the fresh tears off my face and stare at my ugly face, the scars under my eyes still slightly prominent under the mass layers of foundation. The fresh bruise on my neck hidden by my shirt and the bump on my forehead clearly visible, I grab the foundation and a plaster to hide the bump completely.

...

I hear the bell ring and I rush out of the toilet and pull my long sleeved shirt down beyond my hands.

I run through the hallways careful of my aching arm, I feel the bandage slipping from underneath.

Great.

I wrap the bandage tightly on my arm and keep moving wary of the time until I collide with someone. I clutch my arm shaking in pain.

"Watch where you're going you emo freak!" Natasha screamed at me and her 'sidekick' Katelyn, both glaring at me through their designer sunglasses. I freak out for a second she can't know, no one does and that's how it had to stay.

"I am not a fucking emo." I respond harshly and quickly tug my shirt down even more.

"Oh I know, darling if only you were. Maybe the world would finally be relieved knowing there is hope of getting rid of you" Natasha responded smirking and Katelyn laughed whilst flipping her hair and pushing past me.

My eyes begin to sting and I just wish I could be dead.

No you won't cry for them Marielle, I wipe the tears forming in my eyes.

I quickly move through the hallways in a rush to get this day over and done with.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once again I want to repeat what I said at the beginning:

Hi guys, the first chapter is a bit gloomy and does mention self-harm/bullying /abuse/suicide thoughts and scenes of a depressing nature. If you are going through anything like this, please tell someone there are so many helplines and people who care and want to help.

Below is a link if you do need some help:

http://www.selfinjurysupport.org.uk/helpful-national-services

I am here to listen to any problems you guys have, just message me honestly I am here for every single one of you!

If you are tackling something like this at home or school or anywhere, please tell someone. So many people care and want to help.

Smile, you're all beautiful and deserve to be happy.

Don't cry for anyone who is not worth your tears. Your tears are the only thing you have against them. Show them they can't make you cry.

Thanks

Love you guys :)

xox