WE meet the dum dums

pink's pov 

Hey my name is pink jerryson  my real name is cookie anway this story is about me and my friends orange bloom and violet claws  dealing with drama and stuff like that if you wonder how this happend you can keep reading. its was 6:00 am in the morning i was dreaming about wining a big reward is was so cool but something broke the dream which was my dumb alram clock making a very loud sound i slammed it.So i got out of bed took a shower got dressed and knocked on my bffs door . Hey wake up we have school today! i yelled then i saw my two bffs in the whole world orange who is wearing a orange shirt which has a octopus on it and shorts and she was rocking her long hair , violet is wearing a long purple shirt having her short her . why its only 6 in the morning. violet whine i just rolled my eyes playfully well we have school so get dressed . Fine they both said so when they are done we stared walking to school and we arrived its was so giant its looked like a the tower of Paris okay girls ready ? i asked yeah they both said okay lets do so we walk to different parts of the school but for some reason somebody made me fell on the cold hard ground  who the heck made me fell i thought  and i saw some kid with green hair which was spiked back he was wearing a black shirt with some navy blue pants and looked kinda hot wait that not right . hey you tripped me! i said loudly. But this freaking dude just smirk at me  and said Oh i'm sooo sorry he said using sarcasm i growled at him i wanted to punch him so freaking hard right now. Some kids were gigging i just glared at them but this stupid perv just grabed me by the wasit so i pushed him away .WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! i yelled cause i was so mad . Sorry babe its just that looked cute that all he said while smirking (dude -_-) I was blushing as red as a tomato right but i stand my ground ,First off i'm not your 'babe' second off i'm not cute i'm cool whatever babe he said . I hate you i said walking away  whatever i heared him said i was so freaking mad at him i hope orange and violet were in better shape then i was ealier i meet up with them at the lockers we were talking on what happen ealier but then all the girls were sreaming when there saw 3 boys walking down the halls and i remeber the green hair kid . but whatever the past is the past liked they say i thought but when they came past us they gave all a wink and smirk for some werid reason we just stared at them with a confused look i dont even liked him then why is winking at me out of all the girls picked he picked just great . i thought me orange and violet all say this is good at all.

ok so this done please read and don't hate this is my first time