part1

-

Hey, my name is Toby. I'm 17 and want to become a teacher of self defense at Lancaster middle school.

I already have the job, they said I look 'well blended in' with the students, and would treat them well...

I'm nervous going into this school, because I used to get bullied all the time when I was at school for my Tourette's and scytzophynia.

Bad memories... That's all, I kept telling myself.

I walked into the school dressed in my usual hoodie, my mask (that just goes over my mouth, just covering a big gash on my lips), blue jeans, and regular shoes.

First period came, and it was time for kids to flood my classroom. I was fidgeting my fingers under my desk, waiting for them to judge me...

But they said nothing.

The bell rang and I stood up.

"Welcome to first p-period self defense..!" I said.

Because these were seventh graders, new to the school, I passed out a sheet of paper to write things about themselves, and a couple about me.

1.) Mr. Rogers is self taught.

2.) Mr. Rogers is 17 years of age.

That's all I said. Because the rest is too tragic and horrific to mention to seventh graders.

When they were done, I took the papers and flipped through them, reading some.

"I also have a v-very strict rule on n-no bullying..." I said, staring at the papers. One muscular and tall guy raised his hand high. I looked up.

"Y-Yes?" I said, nodding towards him.

He lowered his hand. "Aren't you a little too young to be a teacher?" He asks.

I tilted my head. "Yes, y-yes I am. But t-the district said I had the m-most experience." He looked back at his desk.

"Ok!" I clapped my hands together. And ordered them to go to the mats to the right side of the big room.

I twitched as I guided them through a few moves.

Trying to keep the composure, I did not have.

A few classes later, it was time for lunch, and since I could not sit with the other teachers to have lunch (since I'm too young), I had to sit at a table.

Pretty embarrassing, even though I was only about 5 years older than most. I grabbed my lunch and headed down. -

20 likes for more....