I

Zillion SY53
Time 10:00am
"This is Zillion SY53 control do you copy Inquisitor over" A space station control officer said over his headset over his slimy and big head. He was from the Allok species. The Allok species are not that good looking compared to other creatures in the galaxy with their 3 eyes and only 7 fingers with suckers at the end of their fingers. "This is the inquisitor we read you loud and clear norp" Replied the Inquisitor's captain Nak who was a Norp. The Inquisitor landed on Zillion SY53. The crew of the Inquisitor walked out of the ship unknowingly walking into a trap set up by The Space Pirates, who are on a pillaging mission for the Inquisitor's valuable resources. "Cargnak on my go you activate the sleep gas" Jake said over the radio to his longtime friend since getting abducted by Uhurs. "Will do Jake or do you want me to call you by your pirate nickname you made up yourself?" Replied Cargnak. "You should no-" Jake was cut off by Molly who said cargnak should totally say his pirate nickname. "I will do so Captain Neptune" Cargnak said smirkingly. Cargnak and Jake both chuckled as Molly stayed quiet and focused on the mission after messing with Jake. "Hey Cargnak they are in position do it now" Jake said before he stopped chuckling. Cargnak then activated the trap knocking out three of the nine crew members of the Inquisitor. "Now let's take their suits" Jake stated over the radio. They then hurried and put the suits on and walked on board but Jake was staling. "Jake what the hell are you doing!" Cargnak told Jake with urgency. "I gotta put on my tunes,I'm in the mood to kickstart my heart by Möltey Crüe" Jake said excited pressing play on his iPod. They approached the elevator and got on board. "Alright leaves this to me" Cargnak said trying to enter the code for the elevator. "Damn it!, curse this four code combination shit" Cargnak said frustrated with getting the codes wrong. "Here let me try this" Jake said whipping out his hacking tool. He hacked into the elevator combination, they then ascended up into the Inquisitor.
They reached the first floor of the ship as they exited the elevator door. They split up looking for the map of the place to find the vault of the ship
"This is Molly ove i found the map" Molly said to the others. The others rushed to her location and looked at it, they found the vault on the map and proceeded in the direction of the vault. The stood outside the vault door and opened it. They were greeted to a load of Jewelry's and gold. But the one prize they want is The Black Hole Grenade, able to create a Black Hole within ten minutes of detonation. "There is is boys the fruit of our labor, our buyer is going to pay us a massive amount of credits for this!" Jake, Cargnak, and Molly all chuckled with excitement on what how much payment is on the other end for them. They then snuck their way to the Black Hole Grenade as quietly as possible. Jake walked up and picked up the Black Hole grenade which triggered a alarm causing the team to flee fast once the crew of the Inquisitor were alerted to the alarm going off. Once they got out of the Inquisitor they high tailed it out if their as the crew were shooting at them. "Crognak!, why aren't you firing your shoulder canon!?" Jake Shouted. "Because the fucking thing needs to charge and it's low on battery!" Cargnak Shouted replying to Jake. "Fuck it!" Jake said grabbing a suction bomb and threw it at their pursuers. The bomb went off sticking the pursuers to the bomb. "Ha ha!, suck it" Jake shouted triumphantly. They then got on their ship called Calypso and blasted off into space.
"Boss is gonna have our heads for this one" one of the Inquisitor crew members said worried and exhausted.