End Day #1

Its 5pm. You decided to watcn the news. As you watch the news you saw that the sky was orange. As you checked the sky you hear."There's a meteor in the sky". The news reporter says its the same size as the moon it will hit earth critically maybe destroy it. As you dash through the door to outside you see the enormous big rock *in your mind you think about the thing you could have done in your life* you start to cry all the things you loved the people you love is all going to DIE there is only 30 minutes till it hits * you see the highways filled with cars and people looking into the sky as their whole lives come to a stop*. This the end *you mumble* in the last 15 minutes you ran to your girlfriends house. You noticed that she was looking at the sky with tears. You gave her a hug and told her you will be alright im here *you realised there was a nuclear bunker in the next 5 blocks into a forest that nobody knows about you ran to it carrying your girlfriend to it*. The last 2 minutes the meteor is warming up the surface *you had a tear in your eyes as you think about your family , your mother and father you haven't said goodbye to. There was only 85 seconds left. As you entered the bunker you said the last goodbye to everyone you loved and locked the bunker.*days went by and there was a container filled with food and water * "im sorry about everything that you loved" you said. "Dont worry about it" she says wiping her tears. You looked at the family photos you saved on your phone.*Knocking on the bunker door*you grabed a knife just in case it was a wild animal."the air is toxic dont breath it"the mysterious man said."why?" You said.*you hear running footsteps as well with some groaning* you unlock the door.as you almost forgotten about the air you decide to get a gas mask.*you passed a gas mask to your girlfriend*.as you gently open the door you see a wastland with lava almost covering the entire land. You see survivors as you yelled them for help you notice that one of them had two lost pair of arms.*they started charging at you* "OH SHIT". You yelled as you close the door to the. As you were rapidly breathing in and out" your girlfriend was confused "are they raiders?". You look at her with a scared expression "those were no raiders and humans".

TO BE CONTINUED......