Road Trips & Immature Brothers

''VROOM VROOM MOTHA FUCKER''

Kelsoe Laughed Hopping Down Her Steps As I Screamed At Her From My Car. She Ran And Hopped In To The Back As Finn Trudged Down With A Bright Pink Suitcase - Which I'm Guessing Is Not His - and A Plain Black One. I Laughed Getting Out and Popping Them In The Trunk Of My SUV Before Retreating Back To The Driver's Seat.

''Seriously, I Love You and All But Next Time You Pack Less'' I Laughed At My Brother's Rye Attempt Of Scolding His Girlfriend. Kelsoe Flipped Her Hair Over Her Shoulder With A Fake Look Of Shock.

''Well, We're Going On A Road Trip To London Finny, I Need My Beauty Equipment,'' She Pouted, Then Realizing I Was In The Car She Grinned At Me,''Hey Look, It's My Favourite Mitchel's Twin, Hey Flynn''

''Hello To You Too Maya,'' I Shook My Head and Started The Engine, We Still Had Two More People To Pick Up and I 'm Worried That The Giant Pink Bag In My Trunk Might Take Up All Of The Space.

''So Where To?'' Finn Asked, I Looked At My Phone Which Still Had The Message Open From When I Had Received It A While Ago.

''Reese's House'' I Informed Them, Maya Cheered Knowing -Unlike Me- Reese and Her Could Talk About Make Up and Dresses and That Crap, Sorry But I Grew Up With Four Brothers, That's Not Exactly My Forte.

''What About Carter?'' I Stopped The Car Short In Front Of The Gated Community Reese Lived In as I Checked My Phone,''Babe, Call Out Reese Could You''

''Sure'' I Chuckled As Kelsoe Hopped Out and Skidded To The Guard's Station, He Always Hated Me So I Couldn't Go In If I Wanted Too.

''Okay, So Paula Said He Can Go'' I Clicked The Sleep Button On My Phone Tucking It Into My Jeans, I Laughed At The Sour Expression On Finn's Face.

''Seriously, Paula This, Paula That, Is She His Girlfriend Or Mother?'' He Groaned, I Shrugged As I Watched Monroe and Kelsoe Skip Down The Driveway.

''How Old Is He Again?'' I Asked My Brother, Finn Smirked Before Chuckling,''Well I Thought He Was Twenty One But Looks Like He's 6 Now''

I Laughed and Got Out To Hug My Other Best Friend Before Snatching Up Her - Thankfully - Non-Bejeweled, Normal Sized Bag and Stuffing It In The Trunk Of My Car, I Slammed It Shut Before Slipping Into The Drivers Side and Heading Off To My Last Best Friend, Carter Stewarts's House.

All In All, There Were 5 Of Us. Flynn and Finn Mitchel - Which Is Me and My Brother- Maya Kelsoe, A Chirpy Blond That Proved To Us That With A Four Point O GPA, That Not All Blonnde's Are Twinkies. Although She Does Act It. Then We Have Reese Monroe, A Brunette From Michigan Who Moved To The North When We Were In 6th Grade and Automatically Clicked With Me.

Sure She Was Really Girly, But She Had A Heart and Honesty That You Needed.Then We Have The Final Guy Of Our Group, Carter Stewart, Or As We Call Him , The Brains. Carter Is A Nerd In Simple Terms, But He Has An Awesome Sense Of Humour and Can Fix Your Laptop When It Breaks. All In All, Good Qualities In A Best Mate.

I Pulled Up Outside Stewart's House and Honked My Horn As Loud As I Could, Me and Flynn Laughed As He Ran Towards Us With A Giant Grin On His Face. His Fiery Red Headed Girlfriend Was Shouting Precautions At Him As He Hastily Flung His Suitcase In The Car and Sat Beside Monroe With A Scowl Etched On His Face.

''Drive Woman, I Don't Need To Hear Her Talking Any More'' He Huffed, I put My Lip To Conceal My Laugh As I Hit The Drive Pedal. I Could See Flynn Covering His Mouth as The Girls Giggled and Stewarts Crossed His Arms Staring Outside.

''Carter, Mate, I Still Don't See Why You're With Her'' I Nodded In Agreement As I Cut Another Car To Get On To The High Way, Flynn Was Setting Up The GPS To Get To My Older Brother's House as We Stared At Stewart's In Anticipation.