اثنان و ثلاثون

chapter thirty two

r o b y n

"we not not naming our baby no damn komfort." i told him as i gently rubbed over my stomach as he watched me closely.

"why not you don't like it or sum'?" he questioned as his face went blank. he looked as of he was trying to read me.

instead of answering i just shrugged my shoulders and looked up at the small flat screen tv that was hanging on the wall.

"so i take 'dat as a yes." i heard him say with one of his deep low chuckles.

after a while i was tired of watching tv so i turned it off since kentrell wasn't watching it neither. he was too busy typing away on his phone.

i looked over to see him still typing on the pad of his newer model iphone. i opened my mouth to say something but his phone began to ring making me slowly shut it.

"i'mma have to take 'dis real quick." he whispered giving me a quick glance before stepping outside to answer his ringing phone.

"hmm." i crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes.

omniscient

"what you want mane?" kentrell answered his phone already knowing who it was.

"why haven't you been answering my texts or calls, kentrell?" a feminine voice asked over the line.

"because i've been fuckin' busy yo. it any of your business anyways." he replied getting even more aggravated.

"too busy with your baby mama' huh?" she asked with a slight attitude.

"yup now stop hittin' my line." he said getting ready to hang up and walk back in the room.

"wait!" she blurted quickly.

"what na' emily?" he sighed leaning against the cold wall.

"im pregnant." she said making him roll his eyes.

"abort it." he chuckled knowing she wasn't really pregnant.

"kentrell i being serious right now. can you please come over whenever you're done with your baby mama?" she asked.

kentrell shook his head not bothering to reply and hung up without a second thought. he's been fucking with emily for a while now but it wasn't considering cheating to him because him nor robyn hasn't made anything official yet.

he tried to shake the thought of him being a father to another child before walking back in with robyn.

"come lay with me." she cheesed scooting over on the small hospital bed.

he slid in next to her and wrapped his tatted arms around her slim waist before pecking her lips a few times.

"you love me right?" kentrell asked looking in to her eyes trying to read her but he couldn't this time.

robyn tried not to hesitate and nodded her head. "just because i love you doesn't mean i won't hesitate to leave your ass." she said seriously.

he chuckled nodding his head letting her know he understood.
robyn laid her head on his chest and begin to think.

"kentrell." she called out lowly.

"hmm?" he hummed as his head rested on top of hers.

"why did you start shooting at that man who was walking across the street?" she asked curiously.

cantu or eco styling gel?

what type of gel do you use for your hair?

i love yall💚