//1\\

No Ones P.O.V

Rain showered down onto the pavement, giving the world a gloomy feeling, a ruined building providing a small shelter for the three friends that had seeked it for safety. They stayed silent, huddled in a small corner if the building that still stood, keeping them out of the rain. But not exactly keeping the cold from making them shiver. They made sure to keep quiet so soldiers wouldn't hear or spot them. But every footstep or sound sent them on edge, thinking someone had found them and they were done for. Only to slightly relax when they found the source of the sound to be something else, ir if it was a soldier. The soldier just passing by.
"We can't keep running like this, were starving" matt whispered to the other two, who looked at him with lifeless expressions. Edd wrapped his arms around himself, shaking from the breeze, that sent cold air sweeping through there hideout. Him and matt than looked over at there red hoodied friend tord, who was deep in thought. He than sighed sadly and met the gazes of his friends.
"We have too, if we dont there's a good chance those army fucks will catch us" he spat, but his anger was malnourished so it had a very low effect of intimidation. The green hoodied and purple hoodied males looked at the ground. They both knew there horned friend was right, but they were so weak and tired. That being cought sounded like a good idea. But they would keep running, they knew they had to.
"Alright..." the ginger replied, voice tired. Tord frowned, rubbing his eyes to try and keep his tiredness at bay.
"I'm hungery..." edd complained, clentching his stomach as it gave a small growl, his face pained. Matt turned to edd and put a hand on the shorter males shoulder, and put on a small weak smile.
"I know edd, were all hungery. But soon we'll all escape this place and eat as much as we want. So hold on a little longer, ok?" He said, trying to make his voice sound hopeful to the brown haired male. Edd gave a small smile in return and nodded.
"Ok" he agreed, tord smiled at this. He was glad his friends were still finding ways to cheer each other up, even in the worse of conditions. Suddenly they all went quiet as a voice came from a small distence, the voice seeming very familiar to the three.
"I want them found! Do you understand me!!" The voice shouted a command, pure furry in it. Whoever it belonged to, was someone not to mess with. The friends than heard a few yes sirs in reply and than footsteps surrounded them and the building. Edd and matt begain to panick as tord tried to keep them calm.
"There going to find us!" Edd nearly shouted, but was muffled by matt who put his hands over the green hoodied males mouth.
"Shh" he whispered to edd, who nooded in return. Matt than removed his hands from the other and turned to tord, who was watching through a broken window at the surrounding soldiers. The air thick with tenseness of their new situation.
"We gotta get out of here" he annouced, eyes foucused on the surroundings outside the window. As he looked around he caught a familiar face and froze. There standing in the parking lot of the building stood an all to familiar person with mouse brown hair, and black voids for eyes. He also wore his normal blue hoodie with a long navey blue trench coat over it, which was neatly buttoned up with gold buttons. The hood of the hoodie hanging out from the collar of the trench coat. And black dress pants that were tucked into black combat boots. But most importantly, the short britts whole right side of his face was wrapped in bandaging,  and he had a blue robotic arm and hand. Tord gasped, frozen in shock and disbelief. He couldnt believe it.
"T-tom?" Tord asked to himself as he stared at the short britt a bit longer, matt and edd caught what he said and looked over his shoulder to see. Only to gasp as well and back away  into a corner of there small shelter. Matt's eyes wide in horror as he mumbles to himself.
"No, nonononono. He can't be, h-he can't be. You blew him up! Didn't you?!" Matt nearly screamed, as he pointed at tord. Who now turned to meet the gingers frightened gaze.
"I-i did.... But he's alive. How? He couldn't possibly have survived the explosion" tord said, rambling off about how tom couldn't have survived. Leaving edd to his own thought's, who than heard footsteps aprouch were they hid.
"Guys" he called out, trying to get there attention. But both friends kept rambling to themselves. The footsteps grew louder and closer, making edd panick as he now grabbed onto both of there sleeves and tugged harshly.
"Guys! Someone's coming!" As soon as he said that, soldiers surrouned them. And matt and tord snapped out of it, staring at the soldiers in shock as they held guns to the three's faces. As they sat there, staring at the soldiers. Tord stood up and launch himself at a soldier, creating an opening for the other two to escape.
"RUN!!" He screamed at them, they hesitated, but than ran through the gap, and escaping. Leaving tord to fend for himself as they ran off into the darkness of the storm. Tord was than kicked back into the circle of surrounding soldiers, guns now loaded and aimed at his head and face. Suddenly laughing and clapping could be heard, as tom pushed through the soldiers.
"Hello old friend~" he chuckled as he smirked down at tord with evil intentions.

                               A/N
______________________________________

Aha! I did it. Hope you guys liked the first chapter attempt i did of MattsWorld! Hopefully i can continue this as I work on Possession. Also tom is still shorter than tord. Anyhoo hope you injoyed. Make sure to leave a vote, maybe a comment, and possibly add this to your library! Bye for now~