OMH (OH MY HORROR) REALIZATION OF THE HORROR

"I am running out of idea's for a STORY!"  Yasmin had practically yelled. Yasmin was flicking her pen on her head trying to come up with a story. She didn't realize it but everyone in class was looking at her. "Remember if you need help with ideas for a story just look up at the board there are many prompts up there. Also I printed up packets for each day of the week. Each of them have daily prompts to keep you journaling. That way if you have ideas you can write them down on a separate piece of paper," Mr. Adams said as he was passing out the packets to each row. The packets looked like they contained at least a thousand pages (literally.) Great! More work. Yasmin thought. She felt her phone going off in the back of her pocket. She pulled it out and realized it was her friend Courtney. Apparently Yasmin had seen that she had three new text messages from Courtney. Her phone was buzzing once again. This time it was from her friend Nicki. Five unread text messages and eight calls from Nicki. What could possibly be so important that my two friends had to text me like a thousand times. She went through her text messages. All eleven of the messages were from both of her friends that spelled the word help in all caps and three exclamation marks. She had to find out what was going on so, she put her stuff in her backpack which seemed almost impossible but she had made it work for her. She put her phone back into her back pocket by that time the bell had rung. Great, perfect timing. She thought. She forgot to zip up her backpack. She should've done that because when she walked out the door she fell flat on her face. All of her schoolwork went flying everywhere. "Seriously? Aw come on," Yasmin had said outloud with cursing. It wasn't in her nature to curse. In fact none of her friends had ever cursed. As a matter of fact they call themselves the WG which stands for wholesome girls. "Here let me help you with that," Max Wisner said as he bent down to help Yasmin with her things. Yasmin always had a crush on Max. But he had no idea to who she was. "That must've been some nasty fall. Here you go," He said to her. She was dead quiet. In her mind she was thanking him when in reality all she was doing was making a smile that she thought was cheesy. "Come on Maxy I want to pick up my dog precious before we get our mani pedi's," Claire Oslin said. Claire Oslin was the meanest preppy girl that happens to be rich all because she started making money off of snapchat. Yasmin had no clue to how snapchat worked to where you could make money. "Well I'll see you around," Max said. "No you will not. I don't want you socializing with her or any of her friends. I'll certainly will make sure of it," Claire said staring at Yasmin then walked away. Claire held Max's hand as he followed her. "Yasmin, there you are. I have gotten like eleven texts from the both of Nicki and Courtney. And that was since 9 AM this morning," Gretchen Smalls, Yasmin's other best friend had said to her. "Sorry Gretchen it's been kind of a crazy day for me. But you won't believe what just happened," Yasmin said. "What?" Gretchen asked. "Max Wisner had just talked to me," Yasmin said all excited. "You're kidding me, OMG! Girl scream," Gretchen said. Gretchen pulled out her phone and snapped a photo of them covering their mouths all excited. Gretchen captioned, Yaz just talked to her crush. IRL. #YasminWaters. "Do you like it?" Gretchen asked showing the picture to Yasmin before sending. "Love it," Yasmin said. Buzz. Buzz. Yasmin's phone was vibrating again. She looked at her phone realizing that it was Nicki texting a picture. When she looked at the picture she realized it was a video. "What is it?" Gretchen asked. She played the video realizing the horror of it.