blair x maka lemon

Maka and Blair were home alone on the couch watching any movie when blair suddenly stands up. blair turns around and looks at Maka and the starts to purr. Blair gets on top of a blushing Maka to were Blair was sitting in Maka's lap faces inches apart still purring.

Blair put her nose in the crook of Maka's neck and whispered " I'v wanted to do this for a long time." Blair purred. she then eagerly pressed her lips on maka's In which maka returned the kiss.Blair licked the bottom of Maka's lip asking for an entrance which Maka the allowed Blair to enter her mouth softly moaning.

Blair started to lay Maka down on the couch then whispered in Maka's ear seductively" Were gonna have some fun ". This sent pleasure chills down Maka's back.She then started to kiss down Maka's neck searching for her sweet spot.

When she found it she started sucking and nibbling at it while Maka moaned.Blair then began to take off Maka's shirt and skirt , leaving her only in panties and a bra. Maka blushed as Blair started to undo Maka's bra.

Once Maka's bra was off she grabbed Maka's left brest which caused her to yelp /maon in surprise. she had hold of her left brest she then started sucking her right nipple , while Maka was moaning loadly " Blair...... Blair Blair" . Blair stuck her hand down Blair stuck her hand down Maka's underwear smirking at how wet she was. "You're so wet".

She said smirking while Maka was blushing.Blair began rubbing Maka's clit while loud moans could be heard. She then enter two fingers in Maka's entrance slowly Maka let out moans of pain and pleasure. "F-Faster" Maka managed to say through load moans.

Blair smirked in enthusiasm as she did what Maka asked her and began going fast , very fast. Maka started trembling and blair new why she was almost at her climax. Blair began to pump faster as Maka screamed "BLAIR!" as she felt week. Blair took her fingers out of Maka and licked them "Your so... tasty" she said while taking Maka into a cradling position. They just stayed like that for a while until...

Then all of a sudden blackstar came rushing " The great blackstar has arri- 0-0 ". Tsubaki came in after him whats wrong blacksta- oh oh my." she said. after her it was Soul who had a nose bleed and kid and his twin guns..... they will have a lot of explaining to do

----------------------------------------------------- how did you like my first lemon ? was it good? does it seem rushed i wrote it at school during lunch brake im suprised i didn't get caught