epilouge

Moving schools your senior year in high school isn't always the best scenario, I guess you could say. To say I was pissed off, would be an understatement. I had a great life, great friends, a great boyfriend, and two loving parents. A stereotypical life, like you see in the movies. Right? I had everything. My parents made decent enough money to where we never struggled. I wasn't worried about what other people though of me, either. I was an only child, because apparently, even I was a mistake. My parents didn't want kids, but one thing led to another, and I was just a mishap that happened on a night that their heads weren't clear. I make really good grades, because if I don't, my parents would literally have my ass. Grades were all my parents thought about, really. I run cross country, because it helps with the stress, honestly. But I don't even think my parents realized that I did anything other than study and homework.They hardly showed me any attention, but I had gotten used to it. About a week before school started, I was at Julian's house, my absolute best friend, and I got a call from an unknown number. I answered it, obviously, and what that person said on the other line, changed my life forever.