(I)- Reality's Hit

(I)- Reality's Hit

There is always a worst part in good dreams-waking up and seeing reality.❞ -NMTTBL

°•○●°•○●°•○°

"Francessa! Get your lazy butt out of that bed!"

The sound of my father's voice made me to immediately emerge from my bed. I silently cursed under my breath and took deep breaths to keep myself from yelling at him.

I usually come out disrespectful to him every time he awakens me from my precious sleep. But who wouldn't be cranky when their parents break their peaceful sleep?

I trudged down the stairs and found my father plopped down on a kitchen stool with his arms crossed. I glare at him behind my dark hair that fell over my face.

I rolled my eyes and brushed the hair off my face and grunted.

"Good morning," I tried to say calmly.

"Good morning," I repeated, already annoyed.

My father irritates me because he calls me to do something, I come, I say something and then he won't answer. Now he's being disrespectful. But hey, at least I noticed him there and greeted him.

I sighed and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I filled up my glass of water and took big gulps so I can run back upstairs and continue my peaceful sleep.

I placed my glass back in the dish washer and ran past him, hoping he would not see me.

But of course, my attempt had failed.

"Francessa Alice Beau!" He yelled, making me to clench my fists and take a deep breath. He really didn't have to say my full name, I just wanted to get back to bed, no big deal.

"Yes?" I answered harshly, slapping my hands against my thighs in an annoyed way.

"Do you think I'm blind? I saw you run past me, you fool."

My father calls me fool most of the time when I try to pretend that he wasn't there or when I think I can do things sneakily without him knowing, like right now.

I silently rolled my eyes and slightly shook my head.

"I didn't think so, now come help me!" He demanded while getting up from the stool and walking to the living room.

I mimic his walk all the way until we reached the room and I widened my eyes at the sight in front of me.

There were boxes of books and shoes and a huge microwave oven that was towering over the edge of an already-filled-up box.

"Help me take these to the car. Do not drop anything! The retailers that want this stuff will not be happy if these get dirty." He warned, making me to roll my eyes. I swear this man is making me roll my eyes too many times today.

Father works as a "seller" or whatever it's called. He has so many high-quality items, which attracts surpluses and retailers. But I wouldn't blame them. What kind of store would not want nice items?

He hands me the box with the towering microwave oven. I groan as he leads me to the car and opens the trunk and I lazily dump the things in the car like my usual self. I bang the trunk door as he enters the driver's seat.

"Now, you stay here. I will be back in about two hours," He started, making me to shake my head.

"But since you are alone I have some restrictions," and then I said all the swear words I knew in my head millions of times.

"No playing loud music, no eating chocolates, no watching Riverdale and Vampire Diaries, no facetiming, no-" He trailed off before I was able to cut him off.

"I get your point! Jeez father! You don't have to list every single damn thing!" I know I sound too much but...this is me when someone annoys the hell outta me. It's how I feel after I hear the annoying popping sound after I happily shit unicorns and rainbows.

"Watch your language young lady! Do not talk to me like that!" He scolded as he moved his finger at me angrily. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and just walked away from the pavement, slamming the front door when I got in.

I acted like those restrictions never existed and did most of the things he said not to do.

I grabbed the bowl of mini wrapped chocolates from the kitchen and put Vampire Diaries on the television. I heard the gate slam, which meant Father has finally left the house and I am now home alone. I smiled to myself as I popped a chocolate into my mouth and stared at the beautiful faces on the screen in awe.

I know that kids are usually sad that they're parents have to go and leave.. well for me I don't give a car if my father leaves. Hell, I won't even care if he moves out. This man has been making my life a living hell.

The whole sixteen years of my life has been chaos. All I've wanted ever since was a full family. A mother, a father that would not make my life complicated, and siblings is all I've wished for. I life that would call affectionate, a life that I could call caring, a life that I would be happy to be able to own.

A tear trickled down my face and I wiped it off instantly. I wasn't going to cry.

All the struggles that came across me I had to deal with myself. All this time, I had been living in my own world, no one to care about me. Not even my father. He would worry about himself and his money. He would never listen to when I've tried to talk to him about my struggles. Ever since mother had died he started to become ruthless and aggressive.

Ever since mother had died the family had broke apart. Ever since mother had died, I started to feel lonely and worthless.

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I bursted into tears. All this time I've been struggling, no one would help me. Even my own father won't help me.

And all I wish for is a life, a better life than this one.

But I sense more and more melancholy heading toward me, more and more loneliness.

And little did I know that those senses were coming sooner than I thought.