Emotional Means Physical

When I was younger it was awesome, but as I got older it started to hurt more.

When I started high school, god that was hell.

It was mostly pain, lust, and confusion and the teachers.

I never wanted to know their emotions, not those ones.

I wish my parents would let me be home schooled but the town's too small.

I decided a little half way through that not touching anyone would be better for me and others.

It's just that, the pain is too much, and I don't need to know how they feel.

It's my last year, then I get be away from all this pain; but then she came.

The new girl was sweet to everyone, even me.

Alessandra. That's her name.

She talked to me, I think it was a week or two into her school year, but she never touched me.

It was; like she ether knew about what I could do or she understood that I don't like physical contact.

Doesn't really matter to me; she was nice and for the first time I had to guess what she was feeling. It was amazing.

Until today. Like any other story it started out the same.

Mom forced me into a hug. Happiness, love, sadness, the usual emotions I feel from her.

I felt that something was wrong with her heart. So I told her to go to the doctors for it.

It's not the first time I have done this so she agreed.

I said goodbye left to get on the bus.

Depression, sadness, anger, lust, were the emotions I felt as I was shoved around on the bus.

It was in between second and third period that things went south.

Alessandra meet up with me so we could walk to class together.

She was oddly quiet.

"Is everything Okay Aless?"

She stayed quiet.

Glancing at her she looked deep in thought.

"Alessandra?"

She jumped and looked at me.

I'm sorry" she spoke in her soft voice. "I was thinking about something."

She looked sad, but I don't know why.

"What about?"

We were almost to class now.

She didn't answer just continued to walk.

Following her into the classroom she silently moved to her desk.

I slowly went to mine.

She was silent for the entire next period.

The bell rang signaling lunch started.

"Alessandra I want to know what's wrong."

I demanded and then did the unthinkable.

I grabbed her arm.

It was a rush of emotions.

Depression, deep sadness, anxiety, loneliness, surprise, fear, pain. The pain it-it was all over. Mentally and physically.

I felt the cuts on her thighs and legs. There was bruises on her chest. It was so much pain.

Losing feeling in my legs, I collapsed. I heard her call my name, the fear grew stronger as I lost conscious.