Demigod Backstab pt.3

Percy's POV

I went to bed without even knowing who I was,or what my purpose was,without annabeth i-im nothing...when I got back to my cabin I sent my mom an iris-message I told her what happened 'oh my gods! Percy...I had no idea Luke did that to you!' my mom sally said 'im-im fine mom I'm just lonely without annabeth...without annabeth as my girlfriend I don't know what i'll do"

Annabeth's POV

I can't believe what I did...I got to my cabin but I didn't fall asleep I was on my bed and I kept thinking about Percy and me in tarturus we almost died,but I was glad it was the two of us only me and Percy I let out a sad sigh and I started to cry 'Percy...oh percy...what did I do?"

Luke's POV

laying in bed laughing evilly "YES! now that annabeth and Percy aren't together my lord kronos can take them out easily!" I got up and contacted my lord kronos and told him the good news "yes..." Kronos said in a metallic voice 'this is what we need, Luke, when I get back from Tartarus take them hostage BOTH of them' Kronos said in metallic voice I nodded in agreement 'yes, Kronos' ending the iris message there, I then sent an iris message to Percy and annabeth "hey guys come meet in the maze" they hesitated for a while then they said "sure"

2 minutes later at the maze
Luke's POV: holding the rope in my hand waiting for the, to get to the maze "c'mon"