Step Sister

"Yah! Wake up!" I shouted at the top of my lungs at Jennie. I do agree that Jennie is the queen at school. Well who wouldn't agree right?Like she's kind,loving,smart,pretty,good at singing,rapping and dancing.

"What is it?" Jennie ask as she opened the door revealing her in her outfit. She was wearing her crop-top hoodie,jeans and sneakers. With her hair tied up in a ponytail.

"We need to go to school" I spoke to her and smiled. We was walking to our dad's car. The school is actually quite far from here so we decided to ask dad to drive us there.

While we're going there, let me introduce myself. I'm Min Y/n, I was born in Gangnam-gu,Seoul. Rumours told me that my parents were the third richest at Korea,but my parents died. I also heard that I have a brother name Min Yoongi. He was a singer. I was adopted by Jennie's family,the Kim's the second richest at Korea. By brother was adopted by a different family, he was 5 years older then me.

(Note: Yoongi in this story is 21 years which makes you 16)

Jennie was just a couple months older then me,she was born in 16 January while I'm in 1 October.

We arrived at school and we hear whispers once we got out.

' wow the siblings! '

' they look so cool! '

' o m g '

' I think Jennie just smiled at me '

' no it was me! '

I was judging at their actions,me and Jennie have different subject for this. As I was walking to go to my class. I need to say something, me and Jennie at school is different, she was the kind,loving and smart one while I'm cold and yeah smart.

Jennie knows that I'm a kind person and I just don't like showing that.

I arrive the classroom, I opened it and saw Miss Jung. I bowed at her and keep my straight face. "I'm sorry I'm late Miss" I said in a not so cold tone.

"It's okay but if you don't want detention,sing in front the class" she said. Wait why singing? Oh yeah

It was music class.

I then make myself brave and stood in front of the class and prepare my voice and asked Miss Jung if I could borrow the guitar.

I finish and see that the others were shocked to hear me sing, without the coldness in my voice, the face I make while singing is just different. I was a complete different person that time.

They clapped and the lesson begin.

- time skip -

It was lunch time, I was walking to my locker but something caught my eyes. I went to it and eavesdrop.

"You little slut,go die! We want Y/n ourselves!  She gave her attention to you only!!" I went to the fight scene and saw 5 girls punching and kicking..Jennie!!

I ran to it and stop the girls and hug the crying Jennie. I lean her to the wall and glare at the 5 girls.

It's the Red Velvet.

The biggest playgirl at school.

"Why do you care for her Y/n? She's a slut" Seulgi said while giving Jennie a disgusted look.

I pushed her and shouted "SHE IS NOT A SLUT!! SHE..she..she is the greatest step sister to have in the universe" I looked at Jennie and crouch in front of her.

Lots of students are recording at us.

Jennie was still crying and was not looking at me. I put my index finger at her chin and lifted her head up and I kissed her only to hear gasped from the students.

I know Jennie was shocked too but she was melting into the kiss.

I broke the kiss and hug her.

"She may be not my real family,but she is part of my life so please be nice to her. And Jen, thank you for making me feel like me again" I said and smiled at her.

Students were taking pictures of me smiling but the smile wasn't for them,it was for Jennie.

"Y/n... I want to say that i..I love you" Jennie said and blushed so she hide her face at my neck.

I giggled.

"I love you too"

-----------

Words:724

Should I make more of these oneshots?