The Grown Bully

I didn't understand what I did wrong. I didn't do anything. This woman, in one night ruined my life, she took my pride and joy away from me. She took things from the internet and has been spreading drama that is not needed. My whole life is ruined. I hope that this woman is happy. She might as well stab me in the heart, actually I think she already has. This bisnatch is ruining our family and I think that this town is going to be one person short in the next couple of days. I think that I have the perfect knife for that too.

I'm sneaking out now and have the knife backpack. I know where the spare key is and I don't think anybody is home. So i sneak in and hide in the closet until she arrives. No more than 10 minutes later she arrives and I think it's time. She comes up stairs and changes and then gets in bed. I think that this is the perfect time. So i wait a little longer to ensure that she is asleep. When I am sure that she is sleeping, I creep out of the closet ever so carefully and quietly. I start to say her name and she wakes up. I say miss me? I jump on her and start to stab her over and over. I keep saying "This one is because of of much hell you put me through!!!!!" Soon enough she stops moving and is silent. After i am done with her I creep back out of the house and lock the door, put the spare key back and leave. I say"What's done is done."