Chapter One

"So Gajeel Redfox!" "How does it feel to be new father!"
"Uh- Great, it feels really weird ya know.." "Hell still feels like I'm nineteen and starting bar fights,"
"That's amazing, I'm glad you and the Mrs- is it?"
"We're not married," "Not yet."
"Well I wish you and your girlfriend along with your new twins well,"
"Ah thanks man,"

. . .

"Mirajane Strauss!"

"So what are the rumours, Miss Strauss, circulating your secret relationship with someone from the Fairy Tail guild?"
"No rumours, no nothing in fact!" "Ah- I have had love interests in the past-"

. . .

"Laxus Drayer!"

"Are you and Freed Justine a couple!?" "Jesus Christ man no comment!"
"Laxus is it true that you were exiled from the Fairy Tail guild from your own Grandfather, the Fairy Tail guild master!"
"Right I'm gonna punch one of these guys!"

. . .

"And finally, Juvia Lockser!"

"So, Miss Lockser, tell me- what happened that day when you and Gray Fullbuster sacrificed yourselves due to being controlled into killing each other?"

The woman sat, taken by surprise by the question. But still knowing that it was expected. The news of that day spread around Fiore like wild fire. The memories never left her, she doubted they left Gray.

"Well, there's nothing really to say, both of us can't remember most of it-" she hesitated, knowing her lies may not seem believable. Her and Gray agreed a while back that they'd keep what happened between them, yes the guild knew the basics but Gray and Juvia decided it was their business and only- only theirs to talk about. Together.

Juvia didn't really know what terms they were on, yes there was that night at the party where Gray said that Juvia was his and afterwards they went somewhere private and just talked and fell asleep together in her apartment but afterwards Gray left for the 100 years quest. That's was four months ago. He had called her a few times and he'd text her goodnight every night but he never specified what they were.

"It must've been very traumatic," "Yes."
"So- anyway,"

———————

Fairy Tail's Team B waited for their transport back to Magnolia from Crocus City. The team had been requested for interviews by Socerer Weekly.

It had been like this for a while now. The war was a year and four months ago. The public were introduced back to the Fairy Tail guild as celebrities around a year ago. The guild needed time to rebuild what was lost, therefore jobs were cancelled and therapy and grace periods took place.

A lot of changes took place within the guild, for example, the birth of Gajeel and Levy's children, Emma and Sami. Team Natsu's venture on the 100 year quest. A secret relationship only known to a few members of the guild. The re-construction of the guild.

Day by day everything was changing and life was good.

But for how long?

Team B seemed to become quite a novelty to the people of Fiore. They appeared in a lot of the Sorcerer Weekly magazines, TV interviews, Bill Boards and even had fam pages dedicated to its members.

However, there was also a side of controversy to Team B. With the public being now known about Jellal's situation and that Mystogan was long gone, Laxus being exiled many years ago and Gajeel and Juvia's mysterious past.

But how mysterious can a life be when secrets are easily revealed?

———————

The group of mages boarded off the train onto platform 4 of the Magnolia Train Station. They'd been away from a week in Crocus, attending parties, numerous interviews and photo shoots so they were all exhausted.

The walked down the main road, leading to the guild, talking about the parties they attended days before. Soon walking, they were at the guild doors. They opened the door and strolled in as usual, tired.

However, rest would have to wait. Because there was a commotion in the middle of the guild hall.

"What's going on?" Mira asked, "Hey! Team B's back!" Macao yelled. Everyone's attention turned to them especially Team Natsu, who had just returned unplanned, everyone bursted into 'hellos' and a certain ice mage was leant up against a wall staring a Juvia (who was looking for him).

"Miss me?" Juvia heard a familiar voice behind her and instantly smiled, "Gray~Sama!" She ran to him, hugging him tightly. "How was the mission?!" "I didn't know you were coming back," she said, "I wanted to surprise you and the mission was great," "But.. I missed you," he said slowly staring at the girl longingly but not longingly enough to break his ice cold persona.

Before Juvia could say anything Makarov stood on the stage.

"Excuse me my children!" He shouted, the guild became silent at the Master's voice. "I'd like to introduce our newest members!" Everyone came closer the stage. Two women and three men revealed themselves. Juvia's heart dropped.

The each spoke their names.

"Addria."
"Rosamund."
"Thomas."
"Zachary."

"Bora."

Juvia gasped quietly, his attention turned to her as he smirked.

Thanks for reading everyone, this is kinda my second attempt at My Name Is Juvia Lockser because I completely ran out of ideas and I just hated it but I think this fanfic will be better. Thanks for reading.

(Published 20.04.19)