Back to Life

Diana's POV

"WOAHH!!"i said as i woke up from my grave

"Welcome back princess diana."

"Hey , Elisha why am i alive ??what'd you do and why can't i feel my heartbeat??"

"Princess diana,please calm yourself for a while...drink this first for you to regain your energy."

I drank the blood messily thinking it was a juice

"I could see that my daughter is hungry.So how's the taste??"

"Delicious father."

"Good to know that.so get up and we'll discuss something important"

I woke up from my grave and like in my past and dressed up.

"Diana my daughter,I have something to tell you .You're gonna have to kill that Thor guy*then he handed me a picture of guy*He's been killing each of our kind so i need you to dispose him.Eliminate him .I know  you can do that because you can use your charms right??"

"Yeah papa..."i answered boringly i mean i can do that !!everyone gets in love with this look .

"Good"said papa

I went up to land to search for that Thor guy but i can't find him so i rented for an apartment first and bought some blood on a hospital.

AFTER 2 DAYS

I was walking on a park when i smelled a scent similar to my blood a flower scent mine is rose scent but what I'm smelling right now is lotus scent .

I followed the scent and discovered it was coming from a girl .She's nice.And thought of my past is she the new sam jang ?? Am I replaced??

When i followed her I realized I was right.She is the new sam jang .

When I was about to leave I heard pal gye's voice

"You stop right there!!I know it's you Diana"

I faced him he started to cry then he hugged me tight

Me:"What's the matter??"

Pal Gye:"I'm sorry if i haven't saved you from your death ..I should've protected you."

Me:"It's okay Pal gye no need to worry."

Pal Gye:"When did you got alive ??are you okay??are you sick??"

Me:"Chillax Pal Gye I'm fine"

Pal gye:"You have powers ??"

Me:"Yup"

Pal Gye:"So does that mean you are allowed to love an immortal now since you're an immortal too??"

Me:"Yes.but as i told you before I'm not in the mood to love again .N.O.NO"

Pal gye:"Yes diana , I know"

Me:"Now would you mind getting of your hands off hugging me??If Alice sees us .She'll get mad at me"

Pal gye:"I won't let her get mad at you."