Mr. Jimmy-Boy is love, Mr.Jimmy-Boy is life

Mrs.Dunn's POV

~~~

I loved Mr. Jimmy-Boy So much. I collected hair samples, and many of his left shoes. Everyday afterschool, I pray to Mr. Jimmy-Boy, thanking him for the sexual looks his mother's uterus had blessed him with. I have a husband and two kids, but Mr. Jimmy-Boy is my only true love. "Mr.Jimmy-Boy is my love, Mr. Jimmy-Boy is my life" I moan as I shove my Mr. Jimmy-Boy doll (which has real Mr. Jimmy-Boy hair. I collected it myself) up my anus. My husband hears me. "You're a bitch" he says to me. "Does it seem like I really give a fuck?" I say back. I know my husband is only jealous of my sexual drive for Mr. Jimmy-Boy. My husband kicks me out of the house, but I don't care. As long as I have my Mr. Jimmy-Boy doll, I don't need anything else. I get in my car, and drive to Ruby Smith Preschool. That is where Mr. Jimmy-Boy and I work. I go to my classroom, and open my cabinets. It has my Mr. Jimmy-Boy shrine. I light my Mr. Jimmy-Boy candles (The wax I collected myself from Mr. Jimmy-Boy's ear). I lay on the floor, clutching my Mr. Jimmy-Boy doll. Suddenly, I smell a familiar scent waft through the classroom. I recognize it immediately as Mr. Jimmy-Boy's shaving cream. The scent begins to grow stronger, and stronger, until I feel someone touch me. It is Mr. Jimmy-Boy.  I am so happy. He gets onto his stomach and lays on the floor. He slithers over to me and whispers, "Hey little momma, lemme whisper in your ear". Suddenly, he grasps me with his big meaty Mr. Jimmy-Boy hands, and sits me on the desk. I spread by legs for Mr. Jimmy-Boy. I am ready. "What are this?" Mr. Jimmy-Boy asks as he looks at the Mr.Jimmy-Boy doll that was shoved up my ass. Being embarrassed about the doll, I sucked it up my anus. Mr. Jimmy-Boy roared a mighty roar, and plunged his 2 foot monster anaconda into my uterus. It hurt, but I did it for Mr. Jimmy-Boy. I soon felt his warm hands on my asscheeks. Both of his hands penetraded my butthole, searching for my doll. My eyes begin to water as Mr. Jimmy-Boy's anaconda broke the flesh of my uterus, and explored the rest of my intestinal organs. "My anaconda don't want none, unles you got buns hun" Mr. Jimmy-Boy sang as his anaconda filled my body with his love. I rolled my eyes back into my head as I felt his love fill my bloodstream. I heard my classroom door open, and Mr.TankookiGamer's voice rang through the steamy classroom. "What the fuck!" He yells. "Don't worry, I will stop Jimmying your Jams." Mr Jimmy-Boy removed his hands from my anus, grasping the doll."My baby," He whispered. Mr. Jimmy-Boy set the doll down on the floor and grabbed a pair of scizzors. He snipped his meaty anaconda off, leaving it squirming inside of me. He shoved the Mr. Jimmy-Boy doll into the open wound, and flew through the window. I laid in my large pool of blood and intestines, feeling the anaconda inside of me. I closed my eyes. "Mr. Jimmy-Boy is love, Mr. Jimmy-Boy is life" I said to myself as I closed my eyes and died.