huehue

It was another day of soccer for both Syo and Otoya.  After hours of one intense game, Syo dropped to the ground totally exhausted. "Ugh..  Otoya...  I wish I could be like you..." Syo said trying to catch his breathe.  Otoya chuckled and sat next to Syo.  "One day you will be able to.  Kaoru will find a way" he told Syo trying to cheer him up. 

Syo leaned on the red heads shoulder. "yeah... if I live that long." "SYO DON'T SAY THAT! " Otoya said. Picturing a day without Syo made the red hairs eyes start to water. " Otoya!  I'm sorry! " he said trying for a smile.  Which he got seconds later along with a hug. 

Otoya, still seeing how tired the short blonde was, carried him back to his dorm.  Tokiya was away for a trip and wouldn't be back for a few weeks, so it was fine.  Syo being there took a shower and wore one of Otoyas shirts.  It looked like a girl wearing here boyfriend shirt.

Coming back into the room sitting next to Otoya, he got pinned onto the bed. "o-otoya?! " Syo screamed.  "Shh bby " he said and kissed Syo passionately.  Surprised when Syo kisses Otoya back instantly.

"s-senpai...  teach me." Syo whispered and Otoya grinned.  Kissing once again, Otoya had his hand up on Syos chest, under the large shirt. Hearing a soft moan of pleasure from the short blonde, he moved his hand down.  Down all the way into his boxers, playing with the already sticking up member. "O-Otoya... " he moaned. "Shh bby.  I'll make you feel better." Otoya whispered.

After playing with the blondes member, the boxers were soon off both boys and Syo was on his stomach.  Ass facing Otoya, with his butt being stretched.  Once stretched, Otoya soon entered Syo. Holding on to Syo's ass, Otoya moved in and out.  Thrusting.

After a while of doing so, switching the way Syo was laying, both boys came.  Laying side by side, they both fell asleep.  Syo's head was on Otoya's chest.