1: Taehyung

"Taehyungie~ C'mon baby get up."

I was aggressively shaken by my girlfriend, Gigi. I pulled my shoulder away from her, turning over on my side. She whined a little bit then slipped under my covers, hugging me from the back.

It is way to early in the morning for her neediness. I could kick, shove, and push but she'd still find a way back to smother me.

- A/N: Edit: THIS IS NOT GIGI HADID😭😭 -

Gigi: Taehyung! Wake up baby.

Me: Give me five more minutes. Damn. Get off.

Gigi: No, Taehyung! This is our last week before classes start. And there is a mixer at the house tonight! We have to start getting it all ready!

Me: Gigi, can you just shut up and let me sleep?

Gigi: I'm just going to ignore since you're probably just hungry.

She kept her head snuggled into my neck. She started talking about how excited she is about junior year of college or what not. Just kept talking and talking and talking. If this is how my junior year is going to be, I don't really care for it.

I almost lost it when my bedroom door busted open. My roommates Hoseok and Yoongi came in, boasting the fact that Gigi and I were in bed together as if we haven't been dating for ten months. She giggled into the attention then kissed the top of my head. Hoseok took a pillow that I probably threw on the floor last night and aimed it me.

Hoseok: Hey! Taehyung you heard the lady! Get out of bed!

Me: Get out jackass.

Yoongi: We're ready to leave jackass. Get your shit together and let's go.

Gigi: *kissing my head* C'mon Taehyungie! *whispering* We can even have ourselves a little shower. Mhm?

Me: I wouldn't mind that babygirl.

________

Being a boyfriend means that you need to live up to whatever bullshit expectations your girlfriend puts on you. Take her to class, hold her hand, and everything in between. If you don't do that, you'll hear nothing but whining and complaining constantly about how you're a piece of shit.

Because of that, my expectations means helping Gigi plan out and get ready for her stupid ass sorority parties. Every year, at our prestigious Choijae University, Kappa Kappa Beta throws a party the week before classes begin. This is the time for girls who wish to pledge Kappa to get introduced to the current sisters, and others to get laid.

That is my intention.

But I don't know if I'll get to if Gigi is hogging me like an insecure housewife all night. She had me running all over the place all afternoon getting her all sorts of things for tonight. I ran a little late because I had to get baby girl's number from the ABC store. I invited her tonight so if I can rid of Gigi for a little while, I'll be getting lucky.

Roughly around nine, I got to Kappa house along with Yoongi and Hoseok, carrying the last of the booze needed for the night.

I've been at this party for two minutes and there is a blondie in white is skinny dipping into the pool. Yoongi bit his lip at her and along with Hoseok, and I, walked in through the back. I carried a six pack of beer, Yoongi was on pot brownie patrol.

Gigi glared at us as we came in through the back door and into the kitchen. Damn I wonder what I did this time.

Me: What? Did you see me piss in the pool?

Gigi: Taehyung you were supposed to be here an hour ago!

Me: You never specified a time Gigi.

Gigi: Don't you know to show up an hour early to help with preparations?

Me: Wasn't me running around all afternoon preparation? All you needed anyways is booze and snacks for people who have the munchies after Yoongi's treats.

Yoongi: They're good as fuck today. Hoseok is already feeling it.

Hoseok: *mellowed out* Pfff. No I'm not.

Gigi: Namjoon got here before you. Namjoon. The one who lost his passport on his way to Punta Cana.

Me: Namjoon, who is my friend, and trying to date Soyeon over there.

Soyeon looked up at me from putting out the tequila. She's probably one of the hottest girls in the house. Every single one of her features are soft except for her eyes. Her eyes are narrow and sarcastic. If she looked at you randomly with no particular set of emotions, it would be perceived as a glare.

Not to mention her pretty voice. I'd get with her if Namjoon didn't have a thing for her. I checked her out with a smirk which caused her to giggle a little bit.

Gigi: Are you fucking serious? Right in front of me?

Me: Oh come on baby. I'm just playing with you.

I took Gigi by her waist and kissed her softly. She calmed down a little bit, snuggling her head into my chest.

Me: I'm sorry I'm late ok?

Gigi: You're forgiven baby.

I winked at Soyeon over Gigi's shoulder.

_____

Jungkook: DO IT! DO IT YOU PUSSY!

Me: Keep talking shit Jungkook, he'll get in your pussy. FUCKING DO IT YOU BITCH BOY!

Gigi: *laughing* Taehyung, be nice.

Namjoon: *takes twelfth shot in a row*

Jackson: *passes out*

The crowd around the counter whopped in cheered. Namjoon is the binge drinking champion for the eighth year in a row. He intends to keep his throne. He doesn't even seem fazed.

My friend from Finance 101, Jungkook wandered off outside, I followed him because I wanted to get away from Gigi who, as expected, has been all over me all night.

Outside, the pool was filled with people half or fully naked. In there I saw the girl from the ABC store. I wanted to join but Gigi came to get me to get me to hang with her and her sisters. I slipped out on her again when she wasn't looking.

I walked around hoping to find someone, preferably the girl from ABC, to keep me from having to go back to Gigi.

Though, when I got to the living room, everything changed. There was a girl, but not just any girl. Just looking at her, I could tell she had something different than most.

She seemed normal height. Kind of a short neck. Her hair braided in two dutch braids laid just touched her shoulders. Button nose, soft jawline, pouty lips, and large round eyes paired with long eyelashes. She wore this oversized yellow button down tucked into a solid black skirt with a pair of white high top converse.

She wasn't alone. She was talking to a girl with dirty blond hair, also pretty, but compared to her friend she wouldn't stand a chance. Whatever the blonde girl said, made the girl with braids laugh.

Wow. That smile.

Her. I want her.