Introduction

"You've never told me this story before," I said in amusement. Harry always retold stories. very rarely did I ever hear a new one, so I was deeply focused on the way his lips moved when the voice I fell in love with drifted out, telling me of the time him and Niall had 'accidentally' fallen onto one of their body gaurds from the stage.

"I know, hush," he laughed and looked at me. I threw my hands up in defeat and shut my mouth, focusing back on his green eyes. I laughed at the funny parts, smiled at the times he stuttered on words, and just kept falling in love with him more and more each time he spoke.

"That was a great story," I yawned. I gazed at the fireplace, watching the wood turn white as it burned deeper.

"I love you, Ember," he smiled as he strokec my strawberry blond hair. The life I had right now was absolutely beautiful. It brought me away from reality... almost.

Truth was, we were sitting in a hotel lobby. We were waiting for an available room because I got kicked out. The thing is, after being three months pregnant and your parents not noticing until you made the horrible decision to wear a tank top outside of your room, they should be the ones getting kicked out. They just didn't care. They weren't going to help Harry and me with the child, they just took me out of their life. Their work infested, too busy life.

"We're a mess, Harry," I whimpered. "How do we expect to take care of a kid when we can't even take care of ourselves?," as soon as I said it, I wanted an erase button. Harry didn't have a parent problem, or hardly any physical problems. He was a famous, rich popstar. He decided to stay with me,though, and that worries me because he should be living his life. Not trying to help his girlfriend's mistakes.

"Ember, just let me take you to my house. You need sleep, babe."

"You can't have me there. All of your bandmates are there," I started to feel bad, and my hands started shaking. I pulled out my anxiety pills and took two, trying to calm down.

"Louis is your brother, I'm your boyfriend, Niall is your bestfriend, and Liam and Zayn love you. Please Ember, I need to know you'll be safe. We both know you'd be safer there," I sat there, thinking. Finally,I shook my head yes. We got up and left the waiting room. I missed my mom. I missed my room and my house and everything.

                                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Louis, Ember agreed to come to our place for now. Clean up before we get there, yeah?," he hung up and grabbed my hand again. "Hungry?" he asked, and I shook my head no. I just wanted to sleep. I actually did feel like a bad person. Being preganent at seventeen. I mean, it was my boyfriend's baby and I loved he/she, but I'm only seventeen.

"Ember," Harry said again, his voice cracking. I looked at him and did the hardest thing I could've done at that time. I smiled. He cried anyways, and that made me cry. It's just been a shit night.

"I love you Harry. We'll get through this, love. I'll always be with you," I said, and he let out a sob and smacked the steering wheel. I flinched, but continued talking, choking on tears. "Harry... please. We can do this," I hardly believed myself.

"Damn it Ember, I know we will. You, you're just hurt and that hurts me," his voice got higher, and I looked at him.

"Darling, I'm hurt because you're hurt."

He looked at me, and we both stopped crying. I felt the pain turn numb. Just by looking at him, I knew what he was saying. 'Let's stop being sad, then. I nodded, and we were silent the whole rest of the way there.

_________________________________________________________________________

Well, it's Hanna. I'm a directioner, so I wanted to make this. Be sure to read our other book. Any questions, comment.