vampires of our world

Chapter 1

Imagine if you were at school and you found out that your friends were vampires. The same thing happend every were else on earth and you said to yourself. ' These monsters are vampires of our world'.

I'm on the phone to my friend bella. She says to me " um... jayden there is some thing that i'm going to tell u. I dont want u to freak out when i tell you ok ?" "Ok." I replied. "Good well... i am a vampire ." Bella repiled.

" hahaha very funny but seriously spill the beans." I said with a serious tone to my voice. "I'm not kiding , jade." Said Bella. I think i nearly fell off my chair i can't belive my best friend is a vampire...  "Jay ? " said bella in concern. " Yes , yep still here."

I said snaping to reality. " Got to go im going to ring my boy friend and see if the same thing has happend to him.?!" I said .

" ok bye." Said bella with a sign of releaf . "Bye." I hollered back into the phone .

Chapter 2

Its 3:50am I called luke to know if he him self or his band 5 seconds of summer.

Im on the phone with my heart in my stomach as it dials then there is a sudden speaking... of luke.

"Hey babe" said luke .

"Hey lukey" I said in relife

"Whats wrong,babe" said luke with curiousity.

"Um... im just wondering if u are a vampire?" I said kinda biteing my lip while saying it though my teeth.

"Umuh... babe i was gonna tell you later but now u know yes... yes i am a vampire so are all my band members. Why?" He asked in his adorable voice .

"Um its just that..." she paused for five seconds. "Babe " then she snaped back to real life.  "Yeah, im here what were we talking about oh... thats right um i was telling u how im not an actual vampire ." I said as it fell silent over the phone.

"Babe why didnt u tell me?" He said in his 'omg ur that thing' voice.

"What were u gonna do about it?" Im actually pretty pissed off at him right at this point.

"I can bite u and turn u in to a vampire." He said to me.

"No thanks." I said. " I might stay human for a little while yet."

"Okay babe , can the boys and i come over tonight." Said lukey witha pout in his voice.

Chapter 3

At around about 11:00 am the boys came around and they were concerned and they wish they were able to turn me into a vampire.

"Um well... this is wierd."i said "im concerned for u boys and my self i dont think i can be safe aruond u guys. Besides u have your career to worry about."

"We just want to worry about friends and family at this point in time"luke was determined to find out what i was hiding from him.

"I-i-i'm a mixed type of vampire i've delt with my blood thristy body when you were human and alive." I blurted out.

"Aha i knew it." Said ashton knowingly.

"Wait how old are u?" Asked mikey werraly.

"In what form of years?"i asked turning bright red at the rememerance of my age.

"Human years?!" He kinda really sounded like he didnt want to know.

"I-i-i'm 96 years old."i said hoping the boys wouldn't laugh at my age.

Then luke turned bright red with Imbarassment.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked biting my bottom lip trying not to laugh.

Umm... just the age difference in us." He sighed sadly.

"How old are u in human years?" I asked as if i should know.

"I'm 99 years of age."he said Imbarassed.

" its not that far apart." I said hopefully.

Chapter 4

I'm at a 5sos concert with bella after the show . And a secrity gard told us to stay back after the show was done.

We waited. And then we saw Luke's band 5sos and bella did a squeal and i ran up and hugged luke. "Is that ur bf .luke hemmings and his band members." Asked bella.

"Yep" said luke.

" well... should we head back stage to relax and kick up our feet and get to know these two pretty girls." Asked ashton .

"Hey dude u know ur talking about my girl there."said luke sounding a bit jelous .

Chapter 5

We all went back stage and then the truth came out that I've been vampire for a while at least 96 yrs .

The four boys are astonished at how old i am.

" Babe how are we gonna deal with our bodies and the the blood that is needed." Said ash a far bit cob cerned.

"I will give luke some of mine. The good thing is i can't die because I'm a vampire princess. And they don't die very easily." I said

"Yes i get ur blood but what about the blood tablets?" Said luke with a sigh in his breath.

"U guys havnt tried those things yet? Well we should teest to make sure they go down well." I stated

The boys nodded and followed me into the kitchen. I put the blood tablets in the water and i ,Bella and the boys gutsed the drink down.

"If u can take blood tablets u should be a vampire prince and u all swolled the tablets so u should be able to use ur powers very soon." I said confidentally.

"What powers?"asked luke

"The power to run, fire, snow and there is more." I say "but... its hard to controll it and some times it works some times it doesnt. But u have to be patitiont for your powers to develope propperly."

"I cant wait to get our powers and see what we can do."said ash punching a hole though the wall with out realising. He let out a gasp as he saw the gapping hole he punched though the wall. I sat there knowingly with a smerk on my face. "I know how u feel i to smashed a hole in the wall. Whe i was 16." I say

"Is it normal to feel tingling feeling in ur body,jay" said luke.

"Ah,yes it is actually that means your powers are coming to life." I said and turned to bella.

"Bella ,are u having the same thing happen to you?"

"Yes and it hurts!!!" Bella said trying not to cry.

"I know it hurts but push though it and u know the pain u go though the stronger u are." I say turning to all of them.

"So... jay how long does this take affect exactly?" Said ash holding his gut and grunting quietly.

"Oh, it only lasts a few minutes. But.. the hurt and tightness leaves in an hour." I say worriedly look on my face.

I look around and trying to find relief medicine and once i found it