Explode II

Authors Note: Should be read out loud with as little breath in between as possible. Enjoy.

Bouts of ecstasy released with flying fingers in hopes of change constantly drifting away from the constant decay we seem to be consumed by, this expression endless and not for real, the thoughts fall faster than the god damn player until it gets so dark in here that I can barely see the way unless guided by friends holding candlelight vigils for our fallen ambitions and dreams. Twisted, deformed abominations once looked on as kindred spirits cause one to look inside and question if what is in there is also a monster draped in a shallow sensitive covering, and yet, lost in the riddles of my soul and mind I look for peace and satisfaction knowing that most that have come before, get lost and die. The fences we've built are great only in our thoughts, but when we attempt to walk through the holes we've cut into them, their sharp barbs drag across our mind and bleed us out. Only the strong can breakthrough and still have enough energy to rebuild on the other side. I am weak in the face of this adversity, the yelps of a dog as he rips his flesh, struggling to pull away from the leash lashed on his throat. Star crossed pipe dreams swell in his puppy eyes and dissipate in morning light. Always too many steps behind to catch up to his future self, the dialogue always an endless clusterfuck of half-made ideas and unfulfilled prophecies. But I am fucking legendary the thoughts quietly whisper knowing the leashes strands can only last for so long before soul ignited rapture rips bonds to tatters and sends emotional missiles of expression to meet their destiny far beyond the horizon.

Explode, release, let go, the time is always now. I love you. Good day. Fucking =)