Author Foreword

Hello everyone! I'm happy you've taken an interest in my work, and I do hope you enjoy this story. I'd just like to include a brief foreword to let you know a bit of what you can expect as far as potentially sensitive content goes. (You can absolutely just skip to the prologue now if you'd prefer.)

This story, first of all, will never include rape. While heavy issues may crop up throughout this piece, it is ultimately meant to be an enjoyable work, and, as I find this subject abhorrent, it will not be showing up here in any form. If you're of a similar mind you can rest assured that it will not come up in this work. Yes, I'm aware that's a bit odd with the specific world-building here. I'm okay with not being bleakly realistic on this particular front.

This is also shockingly not a slave/owner, or BDSM story.

As of now this story will include:

-violence

-sexually suggestive content

-heavy language/cursing

This story will also, as is probably obvious from the tags, include LGBTQ+ characters, and will discuss some of the issues those characters face because of their gender and sexuality. I don't aim to spoil anything, so I'll leave it at that. If I decide any other warnings or notices should be addressed they will be edited in and added here.

Thank you again for reading, and I hope you enjoy Claws and Keepers. ❤

[Note - As this is posted as I go there may be some minor editing over time. If any major changes are made I will post them here, and send out a notification.]

[Cover art done by and copyright to myself. All internal art also done by myself.]

]