time slips through your grasp like sand

CHAPTER 1 

                                                                               the world we live in?

in the time 3245A.D  max raven right is a boy in a program that will ruin his idea of the past for he is in a program/opartion that will send him back in time in a alternate world and will have to live through any at the begining of his quest there are five divices on the table in fornt of him he picks the middle item saying on it "mark III"  he is wareing a black trench coat and a black cowboy hat for he should be going to the wild west but luck is against him when he enters a large chamber  and the leader of the project talks to him using a mic on his coat and says " right you are going back in time make sure you destroy the time errors and restore every thing to normal but expect the unexpected and good luck we will send back up through every time and survial kits with nvr-4 a drug to help keep you in this time okay once again good luck dont die" raven was most unasured for a 21 year old this was not your dream job but it pays well. when he went in and out of time and diemesions and arrived in front of a massive man in large tiger pelts with a massive helm with horns ponited into the sky  raven looks around and see's he's on a mountian and bleow are grass lands and  he see's Owari province  the land full banners of oda's clan banner the massive man hollars at raven hollaring "iam the oni of mout red named after me the red oni!!!" raven then says"okay i just got to go to the west becuse this is a mistake i anit meant to be in japan full stop what is the time" the oni "looks at a pocket watch and says "3pm and warring states era damit i gonna kill you. wait you not for this time are you ohhh he got another fool eah! ha ha ha ha!!" raven then says "you know the program then you must be the first tier project weres the rest!" the oni go's quiet then he says "the rest are the dead hidden in this moutain and the master of three errors and me you happy ya sad well get on and befriend a lord a well know lord not one your unsure about they migth be an error so go and come back here after got that? good!"  so listening to this old wise man so he go's to befriend oda nobounga but at the gate he runs in to a tall woman with heavy armour and  long red hair in a pony tail and a large pole axe she points the axe at him and says " who are you peasant this is to close to the castle you must be a spy" max thinks to him self "is no one going to say who are you have a good day no ive been threatened twice man this was a bad idea to begin with" he then says "iam a man from a far away land here to offer my skills to the oda lot" the woman then yells " the oda lot it's the oda clan fool where are you from" he states "far away i told you"  she then yells "soldiers arrest this man put him in the dungeon for iam sure he is a spy!!" soilders fourm out into a circle around him he stunned by the raction of the woman but the soilders take him in to dungeon and put him in a cell with a man wareing a silver armour that has and owl helm then two of the soilders standing guard start to chat "Ha a spy an a demon ha ha" the man laughs non stop for a while then max trys to talk to the other  in the cell the one in the owl armour but then the woman comes down and say's" take both of them up the the camber she wants to see them" he and the man in the owl armour taken into a room with five people two on each side and one in the middle on a chair one on the right  is short and wearing a grey robe hiding her face and holding a staff and the other on the right is the woman who he ran into before and on the left there is a woman with long black hair and wearing a Yukata and a shoulder pad and has a katana beside her and the other on the left is a woman waering a shinto priestess robe with two chakram's beside her. the person in the middle is also a woman she is wearing a moderate amount of armour and beside her lies a odachi (lagre katana) max is and has the rigth to be nervous but once they all sit the person in the middle says "spy who do you work for and owl why are you in owari" max is thinking of a way to explain his problem of needing work but with in that time the silver owl lunges at the person in the middle and his gauntlet folds out into a circle and then folds into a drill like weapon but then the woman with the long black hair and katana slices through him the owl falls down she swings to clean her blade of blood drags in across the top of the sheath then sheaths her blade and glares at max the owl then grabs the person at the middle ever one but max jumps up weapons at hand and they useing every weapon they all stab and slash once and then stareat  the owl he then  yells"you will be hunted like mice to feed on compered to the owls ever growing power" he then dies the woman in the middle then says " spy who do you work for or do you wish to do what it did speak" max quickly says "ehh i came to join you the man in the mountain said to" they all pause and then the one with the kanata says "he is in lead with the oni we have to kill him!" then the one in the middle laughs and says "so why do you want to join and why should i let you" max thinks and then says "well i know some thing you dont and i can do magic!"  the robe person shakes there head then max says "let me show you" the person in the middle says "fine"  the other four seem strongly against the idea but max  grins for to a world as this era a gun that can fire more than one round with out reloading must be magic!.

                                                                                     CHAPTER 2

                                                                                 the  magic trick 

Max was to prepare his magic trick in his cell . Max had a plan a good one if he could pull it off but when in his cell planing how to pull off his plan he was met by a man in a black robe he was completely hidden by his robe he then says "you aid oda but will the oni follow or is it all over for tier ones good ha you remind me of him when he first came into this world" the man disappears max is stunned then the woman who put him in this problem appears  later  and says "have you got your magic trick ready be quick do not keep us waiting hurry!" the next second a explosion is heard and battle cries the woman runs out to figth an enemy army has striked then an enemy comes down and opens all the prison cells and says "figth for my lord figth oda!" then every one but max cheers but they all hide when a man wearing armour like golden owl then the owl yells "i figth oda but i not follow your lord now we march" they all charge out to figth against their captors but max makes a sprint to the mountain in fear since he has never been in a battle but oda is losing the battle when at the mountain he meet's the oni (the towering man) "what is it what brings you back don't tell me your that fast at join a lord by...god..."the oni says max interupts "no i got shoved in a cell and then people attacked oda so what do i do now" oni states angerly "it's simple is'nt it ya fool fight for oda or stay and dissapear form history!"