Victom 1: Ranya pt 1

Amy Soma is a name that me and my close associates created to mess with people's head and manipulate them. We're not proud of what we've done to numerous amount of people, we basically made them fear us, but it was fun for us at first to be honest but it then started to get way out of hand. It all started when this weird girl moved into our apartments. I rather not give away any names but I think that it is time for the truth to come out, it's been long enough. Well anyway we met this girl and thought she was weird, before even introducing herself she asked "Are there any cute boys around here?" Being us we laughed at her and said she was well......how can I say this, well Thirsty. She was a thick girl with short hair, she had no high gene. She smelled of raw fish and shrimp, and wore the same clothes for at least 3 days before changing. I know I'm not supposed to talk about people but she was on my radar of what I'd call filthy.

Well the idea first began to take place after a few weeks of meeting her. We began letting her hangout with us and getting her a chance to be in a very social life. It all started with a small lie that soon grew to her worse nightmare. We told her petty lies like we knew famous people such as Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, etc. As gullible as she is she believed us. Then the person who I'd call the mastermind in this plan to get in her head told me let's pretend were -A and mess with her. I of course thinking it'll be fun answered "Yeah, let's do it.", Now the "-A Team" only started off with two people; me and the mastermind. We started sending her little notes and then messages on Facebook. They were more like blackmail. We'd tell some of our "friends"; "The Gangstas" to do something that'll get her in trouble if it were to get out to her parents. After a while 3 others joined "-A Team" and played the roles perfectly. One of them acted as if they were 2 people; Twins. We told her that -A began threatening us, we told her that she killed one of the twins; Chine, the name of the dead "twin".