Breathless

You took my last breath

Your the causes of my silent death

Holding me so tight I couldn't bare to fight I'm drowning in your unconditionally love

It was like you could read my mind knowing my each and every weaknesses

Tearing and breaking me down your love is so suffocating

I'm shaking from this fear of this love I feel for you

His hands around my face we look at each other face to face and it's just the perfect moment . Eye to eye he grabs me gracefully by the waist and kisses me passionately.*Beep , *Beep as my alarm clock goes off I just fall in the real world out of this fantasy of mine. Oh how I dread going to school waking up early and trying to find something decent to wear.

As I get dress I go threw the struggle with putting my pants on Dang Girl you getting thick back there I say to myself in the mirror. Sweety it's time to go as my mom tells me ,  Alright mom I'll be there hop in the car and head to school . As I walk on school campus I see nothing but clicks the cheeleaders ,  skate boarders,  football players, nerds,  hippies and then there is me just a ordinary girl trying to survive high school.

I start walking to class and I have to make in threw this so called hall way but I call it a jungle. NERDS being shoved in lockers,  girls gossiping,  people laughing and screaming.  I walk in my class in to sit in my seat sitting next to the most cutest boy in the whole school Jacob Swandle Oh gosh he's so hot I just wanna get some whip cream and...  Olivia snap out of it as my friend Samantha says you were doing it again doing What I replay starring at him. Girl I can't help he's just so perfect.If you like him then go for it you guys would be cute together. I know but I'm just to shy. If your wondering Who Jacob Swandle is he's this super sexy Jr at East Bay High School typical white boy   blonder hair, blue eyes six pack , has the high of a basketball player and don't even get me started on his swag it's on point 24-7. But me on the other hand Olivia Press I'm just a hot mess black Girl with curly hair short as can be ,medium size butt and regular size boobs nothing special about me.

JACOB POV

Look at Olivia she just so beautiful I had a crush on this girl since the third grade man I think it's time I grow some balls and make moves this year.I get up and walk over there toward her. Oh gosh her beautiful big brown eyes and curly hair I think to myslef . Hey Olivia Hi Jacob I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school to day sure she replied with a big smile on her face Alright well then . I wink and walk away as if I was a Cool kid.

Once the bell rung I was already to go and see my soon to be bae Olivia. If I make her mine I ain't never letting her go.  I see and hear the way the other guys talk about her and how they wanna smash and hit that but I'm not even going to treat her like that. When she's mine she will be my princess I'll treat her right like a real man should.

*Beeeeep* as the bell rings about dang time as i say going to get Olivia.Hey Olivia hey Jacob she repiled we get in my car and go to the ice cream place Basket Robins   I open the door for Olivia because I'm a gentleman like that.I tell her to get what ever she wants so she orders two scoops of the cookie and cream my favorite kind. As we sit down my heart begins to beat and I become nervous.Thanks for the ice cream she smile and said your welcome I say. Olivia I've been wanting to tell you something I know we been friends forever but I was wondering if we can move you from friends to you being my Girl friend. Really ??? She says with her beautiful lips Yes I giggle. So What is your answer as I look her in the eyes Yes I would love to be your girl.