K. Sj - Sleepover

You and Jin were sitting on the bed, watching some videos and photos in your gallery. You found some old funny photos of you and Seokjin. Suddenly a video popped up. You and Jin saw a person touching his dick while cumming. You had a heart attack and fastly swiped away. You looked away from Jin. He nicely smiled."It's okay" he said. He looked you in the eyes. You shyly looked away and noticed his ,." you said, while pointing at his pants. "Oh not again" Seokjin said. "What do you mean, a-again?". He looked at you and said "You make me hard all the time". He smiled. Your eyes were open widely and Jin noticed you were shocked. "I'm sorry Y/N, I should'nt have said that". He was ashamed. "It's okay". You two continued with finding old funny photos.

You two both agreed on having a sleep over night and were going to bed.

You felt a warm body hugging you. Jin spooned you, and you liked it, so you let him do that. His dick went all hard again and touched the part between your legs. Maybe Jin didn't notice that. His cock maked you turned on really bad so you touched it. Jin looked shyly at you with a shocked face. You slide your hand into his pants and started playing with it. You heard Jin moan softly and that made you turn on even more. Jin started to grind his pants with his hard cock between your legs, with his clothes on. He liked it and moaned a lot. "Take off your pants" Jin said. You did it and he did it too. His juicy cock entered your wet hole. He was going real deep, and he made you a moaning mess.