Unfortunate

Right...So this story is written by two people so maybe regular updates...We''ll try to make funny possibly and it will NOT be cliche because cliche is too mainstream (it might seem it for a bit but it's not)A few swearing here and there so don't get offended I did warn you ...Any ways here goes...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bria's P.O.V

"Bree Breeeeeee"

I rolled my eyes once again.

"Shut the fuck up Dylan..."

He chuckled.

I swear this boy is annoying, how can my brother be friends with such uneducated idiot...

"You're soo cute Bree Breeeee....." He began speaking again.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Well I don't care, go annoy someone else"

He pouted slightly and walked out the room, and to think that he is 2 years older than me.

I walked into the kitchen to see the idiot and my brother eating MY pizza...keyword MY...should I repeat that again...

THEY WERE EATING MY PIZZA!!!!

Growling a little I pounced on the back of my brother's back while trying to force him to stop eating the slice...

"What the fuck are you doing Bria!" He yelled at me as he attempted to swing me off.

"Never, I repeat NEVER eat MY food again, I swear you will not leave this kitchen alive if it happens again."

I heard sniggering in the corner. I swung my head round to look at the source of the sound.

"Is anything funny, frog brain???"

Dylan's smirk dropped and he placed his hand on his chest...

"Ouch, words hurt Bree Bree."

"I don't care now get out the kitchen, I swear you have football practice"

The boys looked up at the time and left quickly... Now that's what they get for eating MY pizza...

I'm guessing you all think I'm fat....Coz of my obsession with food. But I swear I'm not, I just have a high metabolism...that's what the doctors say...

I grabbed the pizza box and skipped to my room, It's pretty big not that I'm bragging or anything.

A queen sized bed in the middle, not right in the middle,it's like at the centre of the wall, but it is Queen sized coz I'm a queen obviously, flips weave (No not weave I have my own real hair)

A flat screen TV on the other wall with like mini couches around it. And just the usual a walk in closet and all that...

I'm not rich, Rich is like being a billionaire, and I'm not one of those snobby millionaire's child either. My parent's just work a lot meaning we can afford such things.

It's called saving the money earned then using it when need be... I only use my pocket money on food of course because that is the most important thing in the world... If you don't think so, then I hate you... You can't be my friend if you don't like food...

Now lemme tell you more about MEEE, because like I said l'm a queen, flips weave oops I mean hair,

I am:

16 years young

I'm a September Babey

Fairly short maybe 5ft2

I have 1 older brother

Red Hair (not natural of course)

green/hazel eyes, they change...

PLUS I LOVE FOOOOOOD

Not that you didn't know already...

Oh yeah and I hate my brother's best friend... Sounds pretty cliche, you're all probably thinking that we will fall in love and live happily ever after... BUT i doubt that will happen, I just hate that guy too much...

Now a little more about my brother:

Brown hair

18 years OLD (coz he's old duhhh)

Boring green eyes, mine are more fabulous

He is ugly enough to have a girlfriend

And well he's an idiot coz he's friends with a douche

Need I say more, I don't think so

And I have nothing to say about the pig face of a best friends brother has, all you gotta know is that I hate him :D

Now I'm fairly popular at school but not much the queen doesn't like being too popular...

Oh and I'm NOT stuck up, I may seem it but trust me I'm not... I like everyone EXCEPT Dylan that little thing. he's like a peasant to me...

I'm like Beyonce and he's uhhh I dunno a singer that's way below me I guess...

I just hate him....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you guys enjoyed that 😁

Vote & Comment & Promote

- Author Number 1 AKA Umiiii