Vore (joke pt 1)

Samekichi drags his feet across the iced over berg, thinking to himself. He had recently gotten back to the deep-sea town with Wadanohara and the rest of her familiars. He needed to clear his head after all that had happened, so he decided to take a little time off at Iceberg Isle. He realized that the orca that had attacked his last time lived here, but he was also told that if he didn't stumble into the danger zone, he'd be just fine. Little did he know, things were about to get much worse from there.

He turned to the nearest iceberg and plopped down, groaning to himself as he leaned against the chilling iceberg. He had to admit, although Iceberg Isle wasn't the most ideal place to walk around and "chill" out in, it certainly was beautiful. He laid his head against the groove of the iceberg, slowly shutting his eyes until-

*crunch*

"H-hah? Who's there? Who did that?"
Samekichi frantically shifted his body towards the rolling ocean, but he saw nothing but water. He sighed to himself, assuming it was all in his head. He has been through alot lately, he was probably just hallucinating or something. That's what he believed until he heard another crunch, and the faint odor of tabacco wafting towards him. He widened his eyes, immediately gaining a clue as to who this mysterious person was. When he had been attacked by that damned orca, the overwhelming stench of tabacco surrounded the man, engulfing him. The smell was all too familiar.

"Hey, if you're the damned orca lurking around to kill me or something, im aware this time. You wont take me down as easily as last time-"

"Hey now, shark boy. I have a name, you know. And that's no way to talk to the man who clearly beat you to a pulp."

"W-what do you- wherever you are, step out and show yourself!"

Samekichi frantically shifted his eyes to one berg, to the next, to the next. He had to admit, he was a little uneased by the orcas tone. He seemed very laxed about this whole situation, you had to admit he could be intimidating even when he doesnt try to be. While Samekichi surrounded himself in his thoughts, he barely noticed the orca towering over him, a toothy grin planting itself on his face.

"Look here. You've been quite nasty to an orca like me, looks like I'm gonna have to teach you some etiquette."

"N-ngh?!"
Samekichi tightened his gloves and attempted to stand up, yet the slippery landscape of iceberg isle caught him by surprise. He slipped and landed back against the iceberg, groaning as he prepared himself for the worst.

"Don't give me that expression, I promise it won't hurt one bit!"

Samekichi knew that was a lie.