Your Not Who I Thought You Were

Hey GUYS! ;)

For some odd reason, im just bursting with new ideas and themes for stories, so much that im dreaming about them! Weird, eh? LOL

Well heres the first chapter of my new story: Your Not Who I Thought You Were'

I really hope you understand this characters and love them like i do ;)

Comment/Vote/ Fan

P.s before each chapter, i write a little poem relevant to the next chapter!

xxxxx

'Through my words be inspired'

Prologue

My life is a collection of twisted lies and deceit.

The home that I thought I belonged to and the family I thought I had was nothing but fake.

Now I know.

I know everything for what it really is. Every lie and secret has now been exposed but too bad I won't be around to witness the prices of these crimes being paid. I've got this far, discovered so much but now im about to do something that will end it all for me.

A decision that has a great consequence.

You see, this is all for the one I love

So, I sacrifice myself...

Part 1:

Familiar Face

One's Reality

One may not want to know,

One may not want to remember,

One may not want to believe,

That this is one's reality.

Chapter 1:

Scarlet POV:

I woke up due to the sweet singing of the birds outside. The suns rays forced their way through the small openings in my curtains.

My eyes quickly swept across the room as I took a deep breath. I stretched my legs and peered outside the window.

The gardeners were already working and the Porsche was not in its usual spot.

I realised the day had started without me but I didn't mind because for a moment I was in my happy place: my mind was at peace and my body was relaxed but obviously that didn't last long. I quickly snapped out of it as my worldly problems soon came flooding back.

"Miss Scarlet? Are you awake? Its time to get up. Your father has already left for work." A soft voice belonging to Rosalia, my maid, came from the other side of my bedroom door.

Like my family, Rosalia Moretti is Italian.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I figured sooner or later one of them would come for me.

I got up, lifelessly and looked in the mirror.

Each morning I'd wake up to find myself looking like a mess but I didn't care. I kind of liked the bed hair.

As I strolled across the room towards the door I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and the time was 9.24am.

Ballet at Miss Morella's centre starts at 9.00.

Man. Fourth time late. Im so screwed.

Leo's POV:

It happens today. I've waited so long for this. All my planning and preparations is going to plan today. It will work.

Boy, will it work, just as long as I focus on what I want and take out anything that stands in my way.

I won't allow anything or anyone to stop me. Today's the day where everything goes to plan.

This is for you, Dad.

Scarlet POV:

My mind and body worked together to create this robotic version of me which went into rush mode which allowed me to shower, get dressed, eat breakfast and still make it to Ballet in my top speed of 30mins.

Ok maybe not top speed.

By the time I got to the entrance of the centre the real Scarlet came back and I bust through the door only to be met by Miss Morella with raised eyebrows. I looked confusedly around the empty hall as my breathing slowed.

Where is everyone?

It took me another couple of seconds to realise class had finished at 9.40.

"Miss De Lucia, could you be kind enough to tell me what the time is?" Miss Morella spoke.

I quietly sighed because I knew this was one of her little pathetic games that would all end the same: embarrassing me, only difference now was there wasn't any students around to laugh at me.

I glanced at my watch and replied "Er... 9.56"

"Mm. So what time does Ballet class start?"

"Er... 9.00" I muttered back.

"Interesting. So were you here at 9.00?" Miss Morella asked sarcastically.

I wanted to scream, that she and I both knew I wasn't here at 9.00 because if I was we wouldn't be having this stupid conversation but I composed myself.

"No... Miss M but..." I began but she interrupted.

"Miss Morella!"

"I mean Miss Morella... I realise im very late and I sincerely apologise." I explained.

"This is the fourth time this term Scarlet. As my star dancer you're not very punctual and lately you've been slacking. You know, you could be so great if you just focus and..." Miss Morella babbled on but I just shut down like I normally do when she gives the "You could be so great" speech.

My mum used to tell me I am great... but a lot has changed since then.

"Scarlet? Are you even listening to me?" Miss Morella questioned.

"Er... yeah" I replied even though it was obvious I wasn't.

"Good. Now get into your ballet shoes and get into position. 2 minutes, Go!"

Leo's POV:

The wait is causing me to go over and over my plan to search for any weakness or fault that can be quickly fixed.

I didn't realise I would be so impatient but I guess it's because I've been waiting for so long to get what my father so desperately deserves.

He deserves revenge.