Prolouge

Izuku Midoriya was running home from UA when he saw a girl getting attacked by a villain.  Immediately he rushed to help, he activated one for all 5%. He punched the villain into an abandoned building even though he hurt his arm and went to help the little girl while a bystander called the police.  The villain got up while Izuku was distracted and used his quirk.  Izuku turned around just in time to see a bright flash of light, that was the last thing he saw before he blacked out. 
      He woke up in a hospital bed a few hours later, his chest felt heavy but he dismissed the pain. When he was discharged from the hospital he went home to his mother looking very worried and nervous.  When Izuku came in through the front door he saw his mother and gave her a hug. His mother says that she will make one of his favorite dishes for dinner, Izuku goes to his room to change into his All Might pajama set and goes to eat dinner.  After dinner Izuku brushes his teeth and go to bed, ready to enjoy his weekend away from UA. 
Izuku's POV
    When I woke up My chest felt heavier than before, when I sat up and got out of bed my pajamas that used to fit me well hung loosely on my body. I went to look in the mirror I didn't see me, I saw a girl.  She had long curly green hair and sparkling emerald eyes, she was short but had a perfect figure, she had skin as pale as snow and freckles dotted her face like stars in the night sky.  I screamed out of shock, my mother came racing into the room.  My mother came in and was equally as shocked, "Izuku, is that you?!?" she said, " Y-yeah, I think so?" I replied, I was scared and confused so I asked my mom a question "Can you take me to recovery girl?" She replies with " Get dressed were leaving right now!" I got dressed into some of my mother's clothes, they were ill fitting but I didn't care.

Time skip brought to you by Big Chungus

I was heartbroken when recovery girl said that the transformation would stay for the rest of my life. I wanted to cry but my mom comforted me. When we got back in the car, Mom took me to the mall to buy some clothes and got a girls UA uniform for me. It was Saturday so I spent the rest of the day trying to get used to my new body, while I was doing my homework I had a thought, "If I now have a new body, does that mean I'll be able to control my quirk?" I started to get sleepy so I went to bed, the next morning I woke up and got myself some cereal, soon after Uraraka called me, I didn't pick up because I was scared of what she would think. Later that day there was a news report saying on how a criminal got caught that had a gender swapping quirk, the report said there was only one attack, when they showed the picture of the criminal, I noticed that they were the villain that attacked me. I heard me Mom call me and she asked if I had watched the news recently, I said that I did and that was the person who attacked me. When she replayed the report I sarcastically rolled my eyes and said "Whoop de freakin doo, I'm the only one who got attacked, of course it's always gotta be me!" It was about 11:36 pm so I was pretty tired, I went to bed and slept well.

A/N: Hello! This is my first fan fiction, if there are any mistakes I may have missed or events that don't make sense please feel free to tell me and thank you for reading, if you have any suggestions for this series feel free to tell me and I will update when I am not busy with school and homework, If you want my name call me Emmy-Chan~  Emmy is not my real name it's a pseudonym.
-Emmy Chan~
Byeeeeeee~

Word count 715 words