Take A Seat In The Devil's Chair

"Milady, please take a seat for I will be your entertainment for this evening." The young woman was led into a dim room that was only lit by flickering flames of candles and within the centre of the room was a dark pink, leather armchair. She didn't bother to question the mysterious butler, what he had spoken of and the meaning behind his words. Slowly, she peered her head up to the raven butler, Sebastian Michaelis who stood lean besides the side of her slightly bowed with his arm outstretched to the leather chair as an enchanting, closed eyed smile bloomed upon his lips. Sombre, coal black hair draped down like, curtains to frame his face that waved across Sebastian's pale, bloodless skin that dimly glowed.

As the flickering candle spark's of gentle light mixed together into a palette of sun setting colours to let the small flames dance across Sebastian's skin like a canvas. The woman couldn't help but let her heart sink as she deeply admired his beauty that was blessed with grace and elegance that she almost felt was supernatural. Cherishing, the moment she turned her attention to the leather armchair and slowly made her way towards it to take a gentle seat. Doing, what Sebastian had politely asked her since she didn't want to waste his time. While, taking her seat she heard the sound of a loud click echo, which was the sound of Sebastian locking the room who kept still in his bowed position with closed eyes.

"Now, Milady . . ." Sebastian, softly chanted in a breathless whisper as he opened his shadowed eyes and fully raised himself up from his bow with his extended arm put down by his very side. He peered his head to the side, while keeping his soft smile which was followed by an elegant full turn to slowly take large steps towards the woman who sat within the leather chair. Every large step, Sebastian took echoed throughout the empty room full of silence as his blazing eyes danced with flames narrowed while, his soft smile formed into a large cursed smirk. Carefully, the young woman watched his every graceful step as she suddenly started to feel, like she was trapped, like a cornered animal as her predator was slowly closing in on her.

Only to realise that Sebastian was finally stood, towering in front of her with his eyes laid down upon her as she felt, like a child facing a beast and that she had fallen within his cage. Her body started to lightly tremble as the eyes of the towering butler suddenly, glowed to a glistening crimson that destroyed the blanket of darkness surrounding his features. Then, unhurriedly he crooked his back to lean in over the young woman who tried to sink away into the leather chair as she held her breath. Sebastian, quickly made his close to sealing the space between them. In fear, she snapped her eyes shut and braced herself for what was to come, but instead there came nothing with what she expected to fear. Slowly, she fluttered her eyes half open to see the sight of Sebastian leaned down in front of her with his plastered smirk and sparkling, eyes.

Body frozen, she stared wide eyed as both of their noses almost came into contact of touching. As she felt the soft ends of Sebastian's wavy hair gently smooth across her cheeks down to glide across her jawline. Feeling, the warmth of Sebastian's soft breath through his nostrils that ran across her sensitive skin, goosebumps started to arise sending chills buzzing through her bones like, electric shocks. At the very corner of her eyes she watched Sebastian, gradually raise both of his arms from the sides of his body and placed them by the sides of the woman upon the armrests as if he was creating a cage for her to not be able to escape.

"Please, enjoy the ride . . ." Leisurely, he leaned in even more next to the woman's ear and softly whispered.

"For, I am your entertainment . . ." Sebastian, slowly pulled away from her ear to only stare back into her wide eyes. The woman's heart started to bleed from Sebastian's sincere words that were starting to take a toll on crushing her heart. Full of shock with her body paralysed, all she could do was give a light nod of her head as her nose softly brushed the tip of Sebastian's, making her lose her breath.

"However, please listen to my simple 'rules' before the night begins . . ." Sebastian, softly whispered just as the woman's, eyes softened as she replied also in a whisper.

"I'm listening . . ." A light snigger sounded from behind Sebastian's, smirked lips as his sparkling eyes lit up like, fireworks.

"There are only 'three rules' that you 'must' follow. The first rule is that, you 'must' not tell a living a soul about this night . . . Do you understand?" Sebastian, huskily explained in a low, but soft tone as he frowned. The woman gave a soft nod to show that she understood.

"Good." His frown turned up into his signature smirk, but then quickly turned back down into a frown, again.

"The second rule is that, you 'must' do everything you can to cooperate with me, whenever I ask you too . . . And the third and final rule is . . ." He let his sentence, trail off as he deeply searched into the gentle eyes of the woman for a moment, before he continued.

"The third rule is . . . That you 'must' stay within the devil's chair at all times, in till the night is over . . ." Again, his sentence trailed on as his voice quickly grew more hash into it's whisper.

"No matter what . . ." His bleeding, red eyes flashed for a moment as he spoke through his teeth into a deep hiss with every word dripping with venom of warning.

"I-I under-!" The woman, stuttered as her voice was quickly, hushed by Sebastian placing a single finger upon her lips.

"I know that you understand, your eyes have already told me so." Slowly, he lifted his finger off of her lips, but still kept noses apart from each other.

"Just keep those rules in mind and nothing shall go wrong for you . . ." The woman lifted a brow in curiosity.

"W-What would happen if I disobeyed the rules? . . ." She softly, asked in a whisper. Sebastian, sniggered before he gave his reply.

"They are not just any kind of rules . . . They are 'my' rules and if you were to disobey them. Then, you would have to be severely punished . . ." She couldn't reply to give the final say. As Sebastian, again leaned in close to whisper within her ear, once more.

"Now, just relax . . ." Slowly, he pulled away to fully stand back to tower over her as she kept her eyes locked upon him. Not just because she couldn't help, but take her eyes off of his hypnotising beauty, but also because she was starting to grow afraid of him with deep thoughts banging through her mind about her life she was possibly putting at risk. Locked in a room in the middle of the night with a man, she didn't even know. Who is here to give her a show to pay a certain price for what he had done with his body. She never agreed with this, but it was already planned ahead for her, which is the only reason why she was here in the first place. One day, in London Sebastian had put her life on the line in almost getting her killed when he was trying to attack a criminal on his Master's order. To pay his apologises for that, he decided to pay her with his body.

"I hope this is enough to pay the price, Milady." Sebastian's, voice of a lullaby snapped her out of her deep thoughts. As she had her gaze lingering on Sebastian, who was now standing in the centre of the room, tall and elegant with his arms braced by his sides, like the butler he lived as.

"Tonight, I shall show you a sight you have never seen, before. So, Milady . . . " Sebastian, seductively sung as he slowly, raised his hands together in mid air besides his head and gave a single clap. The woman's attention quickly turned to the corner of the room as she just managed to make out a  large gramophone in the darkness, started to play nothing but soft static sound and with a click. She saw the arm of the gramophone fall down upon the black disk as the needle slowly glided around upon it. As it suddenly, started to play soft erotic music which, Sebastian started to casually move to with slow and seductive movements, like a feline full of grace.

"Just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride within . . . The Devil's Chair . . ."

END