Finding Y/N

You where abou around 3 years old u coloring in your room with your pacifier clips to your shirt and in your mouth. Just scribbling all of her paper, you actually thought your artwork was beautiful (btw u are wearing a Disney princess shirt and a diaper) Your parents abandoned you and left you alone in the house for the rest of your life because they thought you were a weird child and you never talked much so they didn't love you anymore... all of a sudden (BOOM!) you hear a loud boom from downstairs it makes you flinch you you slowly step downstairs. Sliding your small hand across the stair railing. Finally when you get downstairs you see 3 males. You start to Suck on a pacifier slower because of the confusion. You walk up to one of the males showing no fear. "Hello mister , can I ask you your name?" The Male Then kneels down to your level as you could see he had orange goggles brown hair and a mouth guard. "I-I-m ti-cc-i t-oby but y-you can j-j-ust call me t-Toby"
"Hewo Toby." Toby didn't respond as he picked you up and put u on his hip with a smile. And all 3 males started walking out the door. "Where are we going Ticci Toby?" "W-we are g-o-ing t-t-to my h-home" About after a good 30 minutes They all arrived at a mansion with BIG. brown doors. "Woooowww.." you then spit your Passafire out at your amazement, as soon as Toby and the others walk in the door.. "AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" You hear a female voice yell. It was a woman with black hair and bangs that had a pink tip she had weird looking eyelashes and a purple hoody a skirt and some thigh stockings. (Nina the killer) She then snatched you off Toby and held Y/N roughly.Pushing and forcing Y/N 's head down on her breasts. Y/N then frowns....Gives puppy dog eyes...then she wines...then she starts crying because of Nina pushing her head down so roughly. SLENDY then runs in.. "STOP NINA!" A man with no face gently picked you up. And put you down. "Your mission is complete children" he says Then a male with shaggy black hair a crystal blue orbs a white hoodie and black jeans then kneels down to your level and just stares in your eyes without saying anything you then get creeped out and slowly put your pacifier back in your mouth with your bow legged legs you slowly walk away then you trip somebody with a blue mask on (eyeless jack) then picks you up and shushes you and put you in a crib then u fall asleep. After a few hours of sleep you get up and see the man from earlier with black shaggy hair you learned his name was Jeff u called him Jeffy though "jeffy!" U said with tiny footsteps running to him he then smiled "yes?" "I'm hungry" her then hands you Pringle's BBQ flavor "thanks!" You the. Walked downstairs "hello child" SLENDY said "sup *crunch crunch*