Intention

Chapter 1
Intention

Taehyung drummed his fingers on the wooden table. His patience is running thin. Everything they've worked hard for the past four years is slowly unfolding. All the years of planning has finally come to this. Finally, everything is now in place. The plan can now be executed. Finally after years of just talking and working behind... they can now move to the front and fight. But the fight will not be face to face. Not yet. They will slowly get the things that truly belong to them. One by one they will reclaim what's theirs. And finally they can start. Finally they can move.

Sitting across Taehyung is his Uncle Jang Hyuk. He is a man in his 50s. But he still looks under 40. RM, Taehyung's closest cousin stands by the window looking outside. Suga, RM's younger brother stands by the door, leaning his back on it.

"It has finally come." Said Suga holding a gold invitation. "I never thought they would actually invite us. Until today, I have never thought of them being this clueless."

"We have never shown them any ill feelings from four years ago. They will not know that we blamed them for everything that happened." Said RM

Four years ago... it was the year that Taehyung's father died. He committed suicide. He lost everything, his shares, his money... he lost his reputation. It was a very difficult moment in Taehyung's life. So many things happened one after another. And it was Uncle Jang Hyuk that pulled him up. It was difficult. It was impossible to face tomorrow with all the pain he was feeling. He wanted to end it too. But he can't. Not yet. They have to reclaim everything that his father lost. That's the only true justice.

During the wake for his father, Taehyung wanted to tear all those people who had the guts to visit and pay respect to his father. Those people who were involved in the conspiracy that led to his father's downfall went to the wake as if they did nothing wrong. They acted like they did not do anything wrong. But Taehyung know who they are and what they did.

You can't show them you know, Taehyung. You can't show them how angry you are. You can't give them something that they can use against you. How can you give your father justice if you will show them you are an enemy as early as now? You don't have enough money and connections. You will fail. We need time. And we need them to think you are not a threat. So they won't eliminate you until we're ready to fight.

Those words from Uncle Jang Hyuk made Taehyung act like he didn't hate those people, like he was this clueless kid who just lost his father, harmless and a bit pitiful. But inside... inside, the boiling fire of fury was fighting to come out.

"With this invitation, this is on you now Taehyung. You know what we need to happen." Said Jang Hyuk.

Taehyung nodded. He knows what needs to happen. And he will make it happen. He will do everything, he will not look right or left. He has a goal and his eyes are fixed on it.

"I will attend that party. And I will make sure to talk with Kim Jisoo of Polaris Enterprise." Said Taehyung. "I will make sure she enjoys our conversation. Before that night is over, I will have another meeting with her set. She's not going anywhere."

Jang Hyuk nodded.

"That's good. Very good. Just focus Teahyung. Do not let anything distract you. From now on, our plans are on green light. There's no looking back. We go forward." Said Jang Hyuk

Suga walked towards the table and placed the invitation on the table. Jang Hyuk stood up.

"I need to meet someone now. Just call me if there's anything."

Uncle Jang Hyuk left the room. Suga took his place across Taehyung. RM sat beside Suga.

"What now V?" asked Suga