Going to Ireland

It was a hot summer day. I rolled out of bed to find my mom crying in the kitchen. Whats wrong I asked her? Your going to live with your uncle from now on. I got fired yesterday mad I can't afford to pay for food and appliances for both of us. Your Uncle lives in Ireland. You will be leaving tomorrow my mom said while sobbing. I coat believe it! I have lived in this house since I was a newborn. I can't a gained not being able to live here. Go upstairs and pack my mom told me. I slowly walked upstairs to my room. First my dad dyeing and now this! I packed all my clothes, shoes, brush, curling iron and straightener, tooth brush, tooth brush etc. I pulled out my phone and dialed my BFF MacKenzie's phone number. She picked up and I told her to meet me at the park. As I got there I could see MacKenzie's brown hair. When I got to her I started crying she asked me what was wrong and I told her. Then we both started crying. I've known MacKenzie since kindergarten. I wasn't ready to let her go now! We walked in the park talking about the memories we had together until it was getting dark out. I went home and went to bed. I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I walked downstairs and remembered I was going to Ireland today. The thought made me loose my appetite but I still ate breakfast with my mom knowing it would be our last. Then my mom started loading my car with my luggage. I hugged my mom for what seemed like 3 seconds but when I checked the time it had been 30 minutes. I got in my car and headed off to Ireland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading "Our Love Story". Please Like, And Comment.