First day

Carter's pov

I look out the window al I saw were trees and maybe a few deer but nothing else. " such a beautiful forest going to waste."

"Carter!" "yes mom" I said.

"We are here!" she cheers. I looked out and saw a freaking mansion!

"Woah" woah is right my friend " I have my mom a weird look, " mom since when did you talk like that!"

What? I thought it's how you children talk today?"

"Well that not how I talk that's for sure"

I stepped out the car and gapped at the huge house.

" Mom are you sure this is our house" there is no way this house is ours it's to big !" " Honey I'm pretty sure I know where my own house is.

Let me introduce myself my name is carter hale and if you haven't guessed (I'm a girl not a boy just to clear up the name) in seventeen years old and my height is 5'4 I have chocolate brown waves hair and bright orange/hazel eyes, I have a pretty good body not too skinny but skinny not too fat but not fat and I have curves in all the right places and a size eight and a half in shoe size. so any way back to the story I'm currently wondering if my mom got the address wrong, "Mom so you mean to say that this mansion is ours this mansion that has like six bedrooms is our house!" yes that's correct . I liked at her gobsmacked and just walked into the house and unpacked my stuff.