PRESENTATION

Hello guys, 

All that you'll read is an experiment for me. Someone could know on Wattpad Italy but I think nobody knows me on Wattpad UK and USA. However, To My Masked Boy  is my first tale in English, but that isn't an excuse to avoid critics. Although years spent to study the language, it isn't my mother tongue, so day after day I have to improve something, also a single use of a word.  

On the other hand, I hope that by this mass of words, you'll get the principal meaning even though it isn't written by a mother tongue.   

The story will be divided in three parts and it's already finished. So everyday I'm going to publish a chapter. Anyway this work is a fundamental step forward into my writing world. It's something that I have never dreamed to do, write in another language and do it in a spontaneous way. This is called magic, guys and this book for me is magic. Writing is really a strange matter and we can only learn from it, at least this is what happens to me. My goal is that you feel as I felt when I was writing the story. I put all my willing into TO MY MASKED BOY. There's a part of the real me between the lines. I know it could have been better, but this for me is a good start. 

After this brief presentation, I let you read the story about Leonardo and Alexander hoping that you'll appreciate that.

Thanks guys. 

Luca Holden Caulfield