Chapter 1

I walked downstairs to everyone sitting in a circle around the coffee table, I look over at Felix and he winked at me, unexpectedly my heart skips a beat and my cheeks burn up and I look away, unsure of what just happened.
"Hey Jeongin, there's some donuts in the kitchen if you want some." Woojin told me in a soft voice.
I walked in the kitchen, Hyunjin following after me. As I went to grab a donut so did Hyunjin it felt like we stared at each other for ever. I quickly took the donut and hurried away flustered.
I sat next to Seungmin on the sofa and look around the room. Everyone was talking about our next concert and I felt a gaze upon me.
I looked to my left to see Felix looking at me with a mean glare, a chill went up my spine. I quickly look away staying silent, thinking if I had hurt his feelings or something.
"We should head to practice??" Jisung questioned. Everyone responds except for me, not listening in a daze to figure out what I've done. Woojin taps my shoulder and I snap out of it.
"Hey is everything okay?" Woojin asked me. I nodded and replied "Yeah, just thin-". Chan interrupts, "Last one there is shit hands!". I chuckled, thinking to myself not again and tried to hurry out the door. Once again I didn't make it on time. As I walk into the doorway I turn back to the voice of Hyunjin.
"Jeongin can we talk real fast??" He called out to me. I swing around and step out into the alley way with Hyunjin to talk.
"What's up, Hyunjin??" I asked him with concern and he would twitch his feet in an anxious way. I got a little scared and backed up a bit.
"What's going on between you and Felix...?" Hyunjin asked me in an upset voice, I felt uncomfortable and stayed quiet adverting my eyes from him. He began to get agitated with my silence and came closer raising his voice at me "What is going on! Tell me Jeongin!!" He raised his hand as he talked.
Due to my past I freak out and cover myself "Please stop, I...d-don-" I felt a tear go down my cheek as I say this and back into the alley wall. Hyunjin noticed his hand and put it down immediately realizing he'd done something wrong. He shook his head in upset and walked away. I stood against the wall unsure and afraid of what just happened between us.