the first day,, chapter 1.

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚,, 8:37𝙖𝙢
𝙮/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
i grinned and turned on my right side trying to avoid the the light coming into my room. the search for my phone started and when my eyes saw the time i felt like i just had three coffees.
"𝘯𝘰! 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦!" i jumped out of the bed and took a second to look at the mess that was all around my room before i snapped out of it and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

without even thinking i grabbed a random bag and the keys to the apartemnt before running out of my "home" even if it was still in work. i tried my best not to trip on my way to the company when it hit me.
"𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵" i just looked like a crazy person because everyone was staring at me, but i didn't even care at that point since i knew i could get killed by the ceo any moment.

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚,, 10:04𝙖𝙢
before walking into the building i took one more look at the time. '𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵' i smiled to myself and fixed my skirt with one hand while with the other holding the coffees.
the elevator was on my side today, that was nice since i didn't have to way longer.
i put everything down on my desk and made my way to the ceo's room, i knocked on the door twice and waited for a little before walking it.
"𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘳.-" he cut me off, it took me off guard and what he said shocked me a little. "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘳𝘴. 𝘬𝘪𝘮" the glare he gave me made my heart stop, you could hear a pin drop in that room. "𝘪-𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘳. 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯, 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴-" i had a loss of words in that moment, i didn't think it was that much time lost but i guess for a ceo it is. "𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘳𝘴. 𝘬𝘪𝘮" right as he said that i sprinted to him and placed the coffee on his desk. "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯" i took one more look at him before leaving and said under my breath. "𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘳. 𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘬"

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚,, 1:29𝙥𝙢
hours in the company felt like ages, i stared at the time until it turned into 1:30pm since that was my lunch break. i closed the computer and my notebook before making my way to the kitchen where my best friends that told me about the free assistant spot were waiting for me.

 i closed the computer and my notebook before making my way to the kitchen where my best friends that told me about the free assistant spot were waiting for me

there they were, jimin and lisa, they have been working here for three years now and that's amazing since the company is big and they have people fired a lot. we have known each other since we were little kids and our friendship didn't stop, not even when i moved to america with my family.
"𝘱𝘢𝘮, 𝘱𝘢𝘮, 𝘱𝘢𝘮, 𝘱𝘢𝘮, 𝘱𝘢𝘮, 𝘱𝘢𝘮!" jimin stared singing so i playfully hit his arm. "𝘰𝘩 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴" he added, lisa and i just laughed at his reaction. before i knew it i was into a group hug but i didn't hate it at all, i was so thankful for both of them it would have been rude to pull away.
"𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯?" lisa smirked at me and the only thing i could do was to shake my head while smiling. "𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘵" i showed them both the seats and started to tell them about my adventure.
"𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶" i saw that coming from lisa since she told me to try my best for the first like three months so mr. jeon can see i want this job. after chatting for a little about our childhood and how america was, our breaks came to an end so we all went our separate ways until we were out of work.
once i got to my floor, i saw mr. jeon waiting at my desk so i rushed to it. "𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘳. 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯" i bowed to him still a little out of breath since running in heels is not as easy as girls make it look. "𝘮𝘳𝘴. 𝘬𝘪𝘮, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 3:00𝘱𝘮" i took a sit so i can see better at the computer then i told him.
on his way back to the office, he pushed without noticing my notes off of the desk. i got up to pick them up and let out a sigh, i guess he heard it since he turned around but didn't even care to come and help me. '𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥' i thought while looking at his office door.

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚,, 9:12𝙥𝙢
everyone was done with work and all packed ready to go home, i had to wait for mr. jeon and walk with him out since i am his assistant after all. i was waiting for the moment i would get to go and hangout with my friends since this day left like hell.
mr. jeon made his way out of the office and to the elevator, i followed right behind him and we both set in an awkward silence. well for me that's how it felt, maybe for him it was normal since he had a lot of assistants.
after leaving the building i saw my friends run up to me but stopped once they locked eyes with jungkook. it was like in the dumb and dumber movies, i wanted to laugh but i calmed myself down before losing it in front of the boss.
"𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘮𝘳. 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯" i gave him a bow and started making my way home with jimin and lisa when i heard.
"𝘮𝘳𝘴. 𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴" all three of us stopped in our track.

𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙