Part 1.

AJ - Austin  James lives in a small apartment with his mother Tamilia also called Tammi or lia .
Lia had  Austin at a very young age because she wasn't properly  educated  about sex .

Her parents kicked her out and she has been struggling since then. She thanks God as much as she can that they are living happily.

AJ was currently getting ready for school , he had just finished taking a bath and brushed his teeth . He was currently looking threw his clothes , a few new ones were their In which he saved up and bought along with a few his mother got from friends which had sons his age that didnt want them any more or had out grown them.

He decided to go with a blue jeans and a gray shirt with blue writings on it .

He quickly placed his home work in his school bag and went down stairs

He was really excited to hear what his friends would say now that his  braces were off and his face was finally clearing up

"Good morning mom" he said greeting his mother as he took up an apple and placed it in his bag then another which he would eat  now

"I might be working a little later than usual today" he stated as she handed him a bottle of water

"Don't stay too late and be careful" she said as she hugged him

"I'm always care full" he said while smiling then left

At school it was all normal , no one payed him any attention as always expect for the few friends he had ever had.

He had three friends to be exact Thomas , Jayden and Jaylen.

Thomas was more of an inventor and AJ found that interesting and as for the twins jayden and jaylen they where kinda always their sticking up for him.

Ace James P.O.V

"Yow Ace" Thomas shouted as I entered the school gates

I walked over to him

"You clean up good" he stated