Prologue

(I came up with a new plot/idea for this story, The old prologue is in my 'Abandoned chapters' book...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A light brown haired boy with light blue eyes was sitting outside a hospital room, he knew his older brother and father were in there, his father had problems, sure he was a horrible father, but deep down Neil was JUST as worried for William as he was for Michael, why? He was his father... who wouldn't worry?

Well, Christopher wouldn't..... her family sucked....

Neil's family though.... William had been normal, it was just his problem, he could get better.... That's what kept Neil and Michael around, that William could get better with time... even after four years of this... He could get better....

He WILL get better....

He then heard multiple footsteps walk over, he looked up from the ground and looked to the noise, he saw four kids, one being a teenager.

One was a girl around 9 with bright ginger hair in pigtails, bright green eyes and tan skin. Another was a girl around 6 with dusty, dark blonde hair with a red bow in it, her skin was slightly dark and her dark blue eyes were filled with worry. Then another was a boy with slightly dark skin and dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. The teenager looked 14 with tan skin and dark brown hair and dark yellow eyes.

Neil whimpered, the girl who was 9 was Emelina, the girl who was 6 was Dakota, the boy who was 8 was Lewis, and the boy who was 14 was Aiden, Emelina sat beside Neil and hugged him gently "I'm sure your father and brother will be fine..." She said, Neil winced "I can't lose them... I can't lose them... I can't lose them.... I can't lose them..." He repeated under his breath repeatedly.

Dakota sat in the chair on the other side of Neil and Emelina, hugging him, the girls were probably the most sympathetic in the group, the boys were too, but not as much, Aiden brings the reality HARD on people, Lewis just... is in the middle.

Aiden couldn't really tell Neil they wouldn't make it, but you never know....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

Neil heard loud yelling again, this was a normal thing to wake up to, he sighed and sat up, getting dressed in some day clothes and started to open the door before he heard

"FATHER, PUT DOWN THE GUN OKAY?!"

He flinched and slammed the door open and ran in to the kitchen, completely freezing up when he saw William holding Michael by the throat and had him pinned to the wall, holding a gun to his stomach, Michael trying to struggle out of his grip.

Neil was starting to hyperventilate, running over and pulling on William's arm that had it's grip on Michael, he whimpered and William aimed the gun at Neil, but Michael wasn't having that sh*t....

Michael grabbed a knife on the counter and stabbed William's stomach, William jerked his head to him and shot the gun in to Michael's head, Michael yelped and collapsed to the ground, the knife slipping and stabbing William near his heart.

William gasped and dropped Michael, getting on his knees and clutched the knife, trying to take it out, Neil suddenly SCREAMED, then rushed to get the phone and call 911

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neil was suddenly shook on the shoulder, he sniffled and looked up to see Henry, he collapsed in Henry's arms, starting to be a sobbing mess, Henry clutched him close "It's all okay Neil... It'll be okay..." He said quietly, kissing his head, Neil nodded slowly.

A doctor walked over, having a sad look on his face, Neil could only dread the worse, one of them died... or maybe both of them... Neil started to sob JUST by the expression, the doctor sighed "I'm really sorry for your losses..." He said, Neil started CRYING and screamed at the top of his lungs, his hands in his hair as he practically was in HYSTERICS, struggling out of Henry's grip and kept screaming that the doctor was lying or this was all a dream.

Emelina looked in SHOCK, fear striking her, never seeing her best friend in SUCH pain or even sadness, Lewis ran to Neil and tried calming him down, but it seemed the 9 year old wouldn't listen....

Some nurses ran over and tried to calm the hysterical child, he was sobbing, yelling, screaming all in one, he was a MESS.....

If only they knew why... Sure, Henry knew.... But did these nurses know?
No.
They didn't know that his mother died.
They didn't know that his sisters all died.
THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT HIS BEST FRIEND DIED LAST WEEK.
THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT HIS BROTHER THAT HE LOVED WITH HIS BODY, HEART, AND SOUL TO DEATH DIED.
THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT HIS FATHER, THAT COULD HAVE GOTTEN BETTER ALSO DIED.

CAUSE HE DIDN'T DO SH*T!!!!

He felt a slight pain in his neck and he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry watched as a nurse put a syringe in Neil's neck, he knew how heartbroken the boy must be, and this would probably be the ONLY way to calm the boy, Henry winced and looked to the other kids "You four should go home, I'll stay with Neil...." He said, the kids and teenager nodded and left, but not after one of them with the Spring Bonnie plush hugged him tightly.