Her backstory...

A long time ago , Sirppinn used to be a good - hearted person and with such great laughter , nearly everyone adored her not by beauty but by her great personality...

As years passed by Sirppinn suddenly had major damages like loosing her eye sight ,having red tiny dots on both of her hands and loosing her intelligence due to cracking her right skull on a piece of glass table by accident as a kid......

Unfortunately since she came back to her old school .......it started burning down in the night at random.... due to the malfunctions of the black wires that is located at the main area of the whole school . Back when Sirppinn was there ...she would always spot a strange elevator near the two classes and a staircase , leading to the library . Plus she would always see 2 people messing around with the elevator by pressing the buttons for too long causing a malfunction to occur....

Fortunately the people were outside of the school and were safe except from Sirppinn.....

She went upstairs by using the staircase to the library to put the her last fav book called " the inner dark tales "back in the shelves ....but as she came back out of the library.... something felt hot beneath her feet .... but as she stepped to the elevator ...........and took a deep breath........... THE DOORS GOT SHUT AND IT FELL RIGHT TO THE GROUND FLOOR !!! 

She cried in pain and agony knowing that this will be her last day and everyone won't save her due to being stuck in the elevator and the fact that it's so hot around her surroundings ......

Before she could end up dead her only last words were " I'll be back... "

The next day as the fireman showed up at the burned school all that they could see was the remaining elevator , laying at the same position as yesterday on the main part of the whole school...

As her classmates showed up... only Sirppinn didn't... which made them feel worried knowing that maybe she might be the only person that didn't make it alive but  ... they were all right cuz as they opened up the elevator with a piece of crowbar .........all that they saw was...... a dead , burnt cold - ish corpse laying on the floor with a scent of fresh blood covered on the floor.......

All her classmates were horrified and screaming in fear wondering why on earth would an innocent person like their friend Sirppinn stay in school for a bit after a serious emergency ?......