Lets start with school

I have a lot to say on this topic. Lets get straight into that shall we?

Okay in my school we have a thing where we go to the library and pick a book. When we finish that book we do a quiz on said book. At the end of the year there is a total of words read that year. Now look, this is not accurate. The number is based off the test bc when you do the test its like you read this many words. I do not read the books from the library because they suck. I read books from home and some people are slow readers and therefore do not complete many tests. Here is the thing: if you don't read many words your a bad student. What?

Okay second point. Attendance. My year 4 parents evening is where ill start. Okay my attendance was 89% okay? Not that bad. Especially when a few people had under 50%. Now all things considered, no it isn't the best. But we all get sick! Another thing with attendance is in my secondary school (or high school whatever ya wanna call it) now... i'm not an expert here... but does 93% YES 93 FUCKING PERCENT seem like its not good? This is the whole year group and i'll point something out here... OUR YEAR GROUP HAD BETTER ATTENDANCE THEN ANY OTHER AND THE SCORE WAS 93% AND YOU STILL TELL US THAT IT NEEDS TO BE WAY BETTER?! YOU KIDDING ME?

Third point: the actual LESSONS. Take this

Nothing more to say here. Its kinda long so if you don't watch all of it I don't blame you.

Okay my fourth and final point is: why do teachers have really bad, scruffy handwriting that I can not read yet they are moaning at us for our handwriting is not perfect?

The more social stuff with school will be in another chapter.