A Minute of Gold

I stop in my tracks. Is that him? "It can't be." says Savannah. As if she were reading my thoughts. I drop my poster. "There's only one way to find out." I say. We sprint up to the blonde headed boy with dark brown roots. His hair is in a perfect swoosh. Of course it is. He probably has a hair stylist. I awe at his crystal blue eyes. His pupils grow large. "Niall!" we scream.

Ok. Let's backtrack a little bit. I'm Abigail. They call me Abs, Abi, whatever. It all starts out in my hometown, Atlanta. Yes. The Atlanta. I lie on my bed. Eyes closed. Trying to get at least three hours of sleep in. I was up listening to my four year old brother scream. Finally, I'm to the point where I'm able to fall asleep any second. "ABIGAIL GET UP" screams my mom. I hate being a teacher's kid. You get to wake up three hours early. Oh joy. I jump up. Wet my hair. Blow dry. Through on Abercrombie jeans, a Hollister shirt, and my gray Toms. It's Friday bitch. I walk into my room and lay on my bed, looking at the ceiling. What I've been waiting for, for four months. One Direction concert with my friend Savannah. "I SAID GET UP!" my mom's voice thunders through the house. "I AM UP!" I jolt back. No response. I jump I the car and we head to school. Of course we stop by McDonalds on the way.

I get a biscuit. A sweet tea. And the whole shebang. On our way to the middle school my mom looks at me blankly. "What?" I ask. "Well. Those jeans have quite a few hole in them." she states promptly."They're made that way mom. It's natural" I say. "Well. Don't you think you look kinda-" I cut her off. "What?!" I scream. "Slutty." "You look slutty." she states. "What's slutty?" my little brother asks. "Nothing" I say. I plug my headphones in and mute the world out. We get to the elementary school. "Ok."says mom. Getting out of the car. "I'll meet you tomorrow morning at Savannah's house. Be safe. If you ever need me, the middle school is just across the street from the elementary school. Call." "Ok." I say. "Bye slut!" my little brother says. "The day he gets beat up will be gold for me.

Let's zoom in to 6th period. Spanish. Ick. The thought of it sickens me. Thankfully it's the last class of the day, and I have it with Savannah. My Bestfriend. Class is almost over. "Ready for tonight?" Savannah whispers. "That's what she said!" Chris screams. "Your an idiot." says Savannah. Answering her question I say," I can't wait!". The bell rings we get on the bus and ride home.

Zoom in to about 5:30 that night. "Should I wear this? Or this?" she asks. "I'm not even going to answer. I know your going to end up choosing the opposite one I choose. We get in the car and ride to the concert. To be continued....