The begining

My name is Dr.Bradshaw I am a scientist working with Recept I was recently assigned to take one of my coworkers to go and stay in a newly discovered forest on Mount Mabu and study the undiscovered animals, I said yes not knowing the danger I was putting myself and my friend in. I should probably start in the beginning for this one.
                          I years ago
      "Dr.Bradshaw can I speak to you in my office?" I heard Dr.Miller say over the intercom.
      My heart nearly stopped as I said "Oh no is this the day they fire me." I started fiddling with the him of my black pencil skirt as I got up and walked out of my office to Dr. Reads. On my way into Dr.Reads office I heard my brother's best friend Dominick yell "What's up hot stuff🥵🥵" I flick him off then turn around and can't help but let a smile form on my face as I continue to walk to Dr.Reads office I've liked Dominick for the past two years and I think he likes me too. Even if he did ask me out I would never say yes he's just a player and my Brothers best friend. I walk into Dr. Reads office and see him and his wife Lisa talking so I decide to knock on the door.
       "Lisa can you step out for a little bit." Dr.Read says to his wife. Lisa politely says yes and walks out she nods her head as she passes me and I smile back at her. "Dr.Bradshaw can you shut the door please?" I turn around and shut the door then go back and sit in the chair in front of his desk. "I have a very special assignment for you Dr.Bradshaw and I want you to pick one other scientist from here to go with you. Are you going to take the assignment?🤨" he ask questioningly.
      I'm going to take Dominick with, I think in my head. "Yes Dr.Read I'm going to take  the assignment I want to bring Dr.Okawammy with me but please don't tell him that's I asked for him." I said not wanting Dominick to now that I asked for him to know that I asked for him.
      "Dr.Okawammy can you come to my office I need to speak to you." Dr.Read said over the intercom. A few minutes later I heard the loud steps of Dominick coming closer. "Yes Dr.Read you asked for me," Dominick said "hey Bradshaw what are you doing here?"
      I slowly turned my head to look at him and rolled my eyes at him "Sit down Dr.Okawammy," Dominick pulled out the chair and sat down his eyes were watering  and I thought he was gonna cry "Dr.Okawammy I have a very special assignment for you and Dr.Bradshaw are you going to take it?" Dr.Read ask Dominick.
       I see him considering it I started to think he was going to turn down the offer when he responds "Yes I am definitely going to take the assignment." Then I remember that we still don't know what we're supposed to be doing. "So what is the assignment, you never said what we were doing??" Dominick ask.
      "In two weeks you guys are going to leave to Africa and stay in a newly discovered forest on Mount Mabu for two weeks and study the new species in the forest. Are you still going to take the offer?" Dr.Read ask to witch we both reply yes. "Well start packing your plane leaves tomorrow you guys are going to stay in a hotel for the first week it's only one room but it has two beds. You guys can go home now to pack." I got out of my chair and walked out of the office with Dominick not far behind me I slowed down so he could catch up with me.
      "I can't believe we got that job it's amazing. And I get to be with you alone, in a nice hotel room for a week😏😉." Dominick said once he caught up with me. I punched him in the arm and told him to shut up. "Hey I was just kidding although I need to speak to you about something alone." So me and Dominick turned and went towards the bathrooms.
        When we finally got to the bathroom I felt like ages had passed but now I could finally find what he needed to talk to me about "So what did you need to talk to me about😬?" I asked anxiously
       "Oh right I almost forgot. I wanted to tell you that..." He started to say but then my brother walked in to the restroom area           "Hey what's up baby sis, hey Dom. What are you guys doing back here alone??🤔" My brother Rogelio asked and if we're being honest I'm not really sure what me and Dominick were doing back here, he never got the chance to tell me.
        "Uhm we were just talking about an assignment we got, we have to go to Africa for two weeks." Dominick said, lying to my brother for some reasons. "Why are you guys going to Africa and where are you guys going to be staying🤔??" My brother asked, overly curious for some reason but what  so I give him all the details . He asked more questions about why it was us that got selected and I quickly respond idk because I didn't want anyone knowing that I asked for him to come with me😬😬.
      "I need to get home so I can pack my clothes will you be coming home later Rogelio?" I asked he said yeah and told me he would be home around 10 p.m cause him and Dominick were going out to celebrate. I got home after about thirty minutes I really hate living so far away from my job. Then I remembered that Dr.Read never told me what time the plane was supposed to leave so I ran into my room jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone to text him and ask. After he told me the the time it was supposed to leave I texted it to Dominick and knowing him he probably won't see it until tomorrow.
I quickly grabbed a suit case and packed clothes for our trip then I zip my suit case and run downstairs and make an omelet for dinner and go into the living room to watch "The Originals" on Netflix. I finish my dinner and take my plate into the kitchen and do the dishes. I go back into the living room and grab my phone and check the time 10:30 p.m so I go back upstairs into my room and watch "BoJack Horseman" on Netflix and then slowly drift into sleep😴.